words- but they don't

Sponsored Links
funny you mention rag and bone men, we still get one round here and no we dont live in a backwater welsh mining town where the candle man comes round to turn the lights on!

Sponsored Links
jefoss said:
funny you mention rag and bone men, we still get one round here and no we dont live in a backwater welsh mining town where the candle man comes round to turn the lights on!

Does he shout some made up words that sounded a bit like

"yeeedy pooooow"

:LOL:

Them dudes that sell newspapers on the streets do it too.

scatmanjohn said:
jefoss said:

"yeeedy pooooow"

:LOL:

Them dudes that sell newspapers on the streets do it too.

what ever he does shout its definatly non English.

the thing that really dissapoints me is that he's got a flat bed wagon, not a horse and cart, also he is a tramp but not steptoe esque enough for me

scatmanjohn said:

"yeeedy pooooow"

Are you from Yorkshire?

The bloke that stands near Leeds train station shouts that exact phrase!!

Our local scrap man still has a horse and cart :LOL: :LOL: (No really he does) :eek:

well he smoked a bit (when they cremated him)

he started off as a "fire man" and when diesels came in he went to those.

I once asked my girlfriend (she's Spanish and was still quite new here) if she fancied a curry. So I took her to Currys :LOL: :LOL:

It took her ages to twig, "ooh it's a big restaurant she said". I replied "yeh, they also sell electrical goods but the main eating area is at the back"

Deluks said:
I once asked my girlfriend (she's Spanish and was still quite new here) if she fancied a curry. So I took her to Currys :LOL: :LOL:
Should have took her to Dixons :)

Sponsored Links
Back