Work boots... which ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody recommend a comfortable steel toe cap boot
currently i wear Timberlands but there coming to the end of their life.
because i am in and out of houses all day i dont want rigger type boots,

looking for a hiking type boot but comfortable enough to do a fair amount of walking and have steel toecap.

anybody recommend ?

Sponsored Links
Whats wrong with another pair of Timberlands, absoultely love mine. Went though loads of other cra p before these.

I think mine are Timberland Euro Hiker.

had them a good year now.

last time round i went for £80 timberlands as im sick of having aching cold feet. waste of bloody money. they leaked and the leather on the toes wore through in about 2 months. Ive just bought a pair of dickies cleveland boots (a hiking type boot) Only worn them for 2 days, but ive noticed how comfertable they are and ive been working in some really wet crappy conditions and they stayed bone dry. Another guy on my team has got a pair and had his for about 4-5 months and theyve lasted well. Only thing that does seem to ge on them are the laces.

picked mine up off teh shelf in wickes for £39

last time round i went for £80 timberlands as im sick of having aching cold feet. waste of b****y money. they leaked and the leather on the toes wore through in about 2 months. Ive just bought a pair of dickies cleveland boots (a hiking type boot) Only worn them for 2 days, but ive noticed how comfertable they are and ive been working in some really wet rubbishy conditions and they stayed bone dry. Another guy on my team has got a pair and had his for about 4-5 months and theyve lasted well. Only thing that does seem to ge on them are the laces.

picked mine up off teh shelf in wickes for £39

aye,, i did find the timbys comfy but the leather on the toecap lasted for 3 months,. ill have a look at yours...

Sponsored Links
how bout steel toe capped hiker magnums mate they are lighter than timberlands and v comfortable and cheapish

Got pair of trainers from screwfix with flexible penetration proof sole, toe cap and heat and chemical proof even if I am not mistaken.
Most comfy safety wear I have ever had.

i won a pair of Dickies Tamar boots a couple of months ago, i returned the product enquiry card in free plumbing magazine from merchants, well chuffed with them they are very comfy to wear all day

Don't be fooled by the pleasing aesthetics of the DeWalt logic safety trainers. They're an expensive heap of sh**e.

Sponsored Links
Back