Working on Saturdays

Sponsored Links
Like Rf I work most saturdays, sometimes sundays for norm rate (or generally, hours on quoted works) simply to keep on top of work volume.

It's rare someome specifically asks for a weekend appointment, in which case I may allow a little more.

I'm planning on buying a house in a couple of years, have an ambitious deposit target so untill then it's workworkwork.

That's fascinating. A journeyman you say?

Please tell us lots more about the strange country you stole from the native Americans and the peculiar language you speak there.

If possible, please include lots and lots of information about guns**, and how you use them to shoot at animals and threaten your fellow countrymen.

**The more technical information, the better. I'm particularly keen to learn about the different types of ammunition.

ABSOLUTELY BL**DY PATHETIC! Softus, you are a very sad little man.

To Sylvan Tieger - Aplogies. If you ever have the misfortune to visit this carpy little island, you will encounter lots of bitter jealous Brits with a very narrow outlook on life. They spout the same petty jibes about Americans, they have probably never been to The States, but believe they know everything about it because of what they read in The Sun newspaper.

Once again, I apologise for my fellow countrymen. We're not all the same.

Sponsored Links
Oh. OK. I thought I was quite happy, but perhaps I was wrong.

To Sylvan Tieger - Aplogies. If you ever have the misfortune to visit this carpy little island, you will encounter lots of bitter jealous Brits with a very narrow outlook on life.
And you'll also encounter many people whose life is devoid of any contact with guns. They really aren't essential, unless everyone else has one of course. ;)

They spout the same petty jibes about Americans, they have probably never been to The States, but believe they know everything about it because of what they read in The Sun newspaper.
Ah, I think I see where you went wrong now.

FYI, I don't buy or read The Sun, but I do read factual accounts of life in the USA, and I have been there many times. I don't know everything about it, but I do know quite a lot. Also, I have relatives there.

Blest with victory and peace, may the heav'n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation...
:D

That's fascinating. A journeyman you say?

Please tell us lots more about the strange country you stole from the native Americans and the peculiar language you speak there.

If possible, please include lots and lots of information about guns**, and how you use them to shoot at animals and threaten your fellow countrymen.

**The more technical information, the better. I'm particularly keen to learn about the different types of ammunition.

To Sylvan Tieger - Aplogies. If you ever have the misfortune to visit this carpy little island, you will encounter lots of bitter jealous Brits with a very narrow outlook on life. They spout the same petty jibes about Americans, they have probably never been to The States, but believe they know everything about it because of what they read in The Sun newspaper.

Take no notice Softus. Cashjob obviously hasn't been witness to some of the other threads that have involved our brother from across the pond. Keep up the good work.

Sponsored Links
Back