Yes, there is an ardent Brexiteer called Max Gammon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
the term "Gammon" is most often used by one white British person to describe another white British person.

It is used based on the Gammon's politicial and social attitude, and perhaps his portliness.

Silly Andy thinks it is used by a white British person who wants to be derogatory about being white and British.

Andy is a twit.

Gammon: a term used by smug remainers such as James O Brien and helps feed the division in this country.

the term "Gammon" is most often used by one white British person to describe another white British person

Not all white British people are the same. Sadly, some are immoral, brainwashed, left-wing sheep with a government imposed cap on their thinking.

Sponsored Links
I am pleased you seem to have finally realised that those categories are separate and different.
I haven't at all, I intentionally used all those terms to demonstrate that most of them are interchangeable. You simply read it as being separate groups because that is how you perceive it.

Please explain how the term 'gammon' could apply to black people.
Name a Black Asian Muslim etc to who looks like Gammon or is a 'Gammon' come on..
Simple, it is a term applied to a believer of a political dogma, the colour of that believer is completely irrelevant.
Gammon is a pejorative term used in British political culture since around 2012, which received press coverage in 2018. In 2018, it became particularly known as a term to describe middle-aged or older white men, particularly those on the political right or who supported Brexit, in reference to the colour of their skin when emotional.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gammon_(insult)
Assuming you can read and comprehend the above, it says: "term used in British political culture ... particularly known as a term to describe middle-aged or older white men ...on the political right or who supported Brexit"

The term applies to middle-aged, or older white men on the political right, or who supported Brexit.
Some typical gammons:
upload_2019-4-13_10-20-7.png

upload_2019-4-13_10-22-23.png

upload_2019-4-13_10-23-2.png

upload_2019-4-13_10-24-0.png

upload_2019-4-13_10-24-58.png

I haven't at all, I intentionally used all those terms to demonstrate that most of them are interchangeable. You simply read it as being separate groups because that is how you perceive it.

Simple, it is a term applied to a believer of a political dogma, the colour of that believer is completely irrelevant.
Gammon is a pejorative term used in British political culture since around 2012, which received press coverage in 2018. In 2018, it became particularly known as a term to describe middle-aged or older white men, particularly those on the political right or who supported Brexit, in reference to the colour of their skin when emotional.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gammon_(insult)
Assuming you can read and comprehend the above, it says: "term used in British political culture ... particularly known as a term to describe middle-aged or older white men ...on the political right or who supported Brexit"

The term applies to middle-aged, or older white men on the political right, or who supported Brexit.
Some typical gammons:
View attachment 162655
View attachment 162656
View attachment 162657
View attachment 162658
View attachment 162659
Either my eyes have gone,,or all of the above are defo Non White.Their skin is never going to resemble gammon.

Either my eyes have gone,,or all of the above are defo Non White.Their skin is never going to resemble gammon.
You should watch Nadhim Zahawi especially when he's in a difficult interview.
https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/to...ue-on-bbc-politics-live-1-5950805?jwsource=cl

Kwasi Kwarteng and Sajid Javid do tend to keep their cool under interview.
I haven't seen the others under stress yet. Have you?

In case you have forgotten the original adoption of the term, it refers to the colour of the skin WHEN EMOTIONAL!
If they don't get emotional, you will not see any change in their skin colour.
Nadhim Zahawi does tend to get a bit tense under stress.

Last edited:
^^^^
Oh dear, has anybody noticed Himmies racist post :eek:

I did notice it was unbelievable twaddle.
I see the two believers in that fundamentally racist Racial Essentialism don't have a sensible response, so they resort to criticism without an argument as usual.
They've both been exposed as racists, so their only hope is to make pointless and false assertions.
Wally thinks it was racist of me to name several Black or Asian MPs in response to festive's direct question, and ELFImpudence thinks that wikipedia is unbelievable twaddle.
But they do both believe in Racial Essentialism, so their judgement is extremely suspect.
Essentialism refers to a lay belief in the existence of underlying natures that constitute and differentiate social categories. It entails the tendency to understand social categories as expressions of discrete, fixed, natural, uniform, and defining characteristics that are shared by all members, and are informative about them. Endorsement of essentialist beliefs has commonly been associated with negative outcomes, such as legitimization of existing social hierarchies, acceptance of racial inequality, and anti-Black prejudice among White Americans.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5447748/

upload_2019-4-14_14-4-32.png

upload_2019-4-14_14-12-33.png

https://www.jstor.org/stable/23557192?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

There is an excellent paragraph on page 350 of that article. It doesn't refer specifically to labeling people as 'gammons' or 'snowflakes'. But it does mention how people can be labeled even though they may not have the attributes assumed by the label:
upload_2019-4-14_14-26-51.png

Last edited:
No, he thinks what you write is unbelievable twaddle.
He believes in racial esentialism, as do you. So neither of you are qualified to distinguish twaddle from reality.
You both believe in racial esentialism to justify your racist attitudes.

Rishi Sunak is never going to be the colour of Gammon under any stress condition, no way no how,ffs.What Ferkin colour is the gammon down your way?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back