Yet another example....

You employed any of these eu workers?
No. I'm only a small builder, so look to local tradesmen. I'm sure some of the bigger builders used to benefit from transient workers. I'm guessing those that have suffered the greatest loss are the agricultural employers.

Sponsored Links
Nobody's suffered a loss, they just now have to pay enough for the local population to be interested in doing it.

Also employers have forgotten how to train people during all the EU free movement, as we were able to nab experienced workers from other countries so they got all the training they'd had for free.

We're back to having to stand on our own two feet, train people and pay them enough for them to bother turning up.

While much criticised by the wussy leftie types, Norman Tebbit had a very valid point with his "on your bike" speech...

Loony lefties called Norman a fascist for the "on your bike" speech, yet the same loony lefties love any foreigner who has (figuratively) got on his/her bike to come and look for work in Britain.

Sponsored Links
Have you suffered a loss ?
Toward the end of last year we had a few cancellations/postponements. It lead to a labour shake-up and an expensive garden shed.

Food is bloody expensive now too. I suffer great losses week in week out.

Poor farmers.

Brexit - shít.

Toward the end of last year we had a few cancellations/postponements. It lead to a labour shake-up and an expensive garden shed.

Food is bloody expensive now too. I suffer great losses week in week out.

Poor farmers.

Brexit - shít.
You can't complain as you were fully in favour of all the lockdowns and vaccines.

Ah yes, but Covid was caused by Brexit.

You might as well blame it for Covid, plenty around here blame Brexit for everything else that's not to their liking in the world.

Ahh, the heady days of the Industrial Revolution.
Nope, just sustainable normality.

If you want someone who knows how to do something then take on someone unemployed and show them how to do it. Perhaps even pay for a training course. There are also lots of government grants that will subsidise all this, you just have to make the effort and put up some investment.

There's a big difference between making use of foreign labour and depending on it. Especially when we already have vast numbers of fit and healthy people already here who are being paid by us to do nothing all day.

What's with the "boyo" thing? I don't think there are as many boyos all day in wales as there are in a day of your posts.

Perhaps I'll start lobbing some random regional dialect in, I'll end every sentence with Way Aye Man or Ey Up.

"Get outa my pub!"

Could have been Brexit or Covid then.

What could? Sorry if I'm missing humour in the post, can't tell on here. Brexit or Covid normally the excuse for anything remotely negative happening though, so yeah.. sure!

Sponsored Links
Back