You are no longer able to reply to the thread Tomato Paperwork. Reason: Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a pattern forming where posters who lean to the 'left' are free, without restriction, to hurl as much abuse as they want at posters, such as myself, who tend to lean toward the centre right. But when, centre right posters such as myself reciprocate, it's deleted and we can no longer post on that thread.
Perhaps when the left leaning posters get told off they just don't whine so much?

Sponsored Links
There seems to be a pattern forming where posters who lean to the 'left' are free, without restriction, to hurl as much abuse as they want at posters, such as myself, who tend to lean toward the centre right. But when, centre right posters such as myself reciprocate, it's deleted and we can no longer post on that thread.
2 points really

1. You don't even recognise your own political position. You are way further right than centre right.
2. wanting to blame somebody else for your getting removed from a thread

Aww bless...

Have your navigational skills failed you so badly that you now can't even find your reassuring apron strings to hide behind? :LOL:
It was the one where you were asking me for proof of something again. I asked you for proof of your one way tickets and container booked for your supposed U.K. departure back in 2019. This'll go too as soon as you whinge so I’ll screen shot it for you for when you pretend you haven’t seen it and run to the mods to get this post removed. (y)

If filly is centre right starmer is in for a Guinness book of records landslide.

Blup

Sponsored Links
It was the one where you were asking me for proof of something again. I asked you for proof of your one way tickets and container booked for your supposed U.K. departure back in 2019. This'll go too as soon as you whinge so I’ll screen shot it for you for when you pretend you haven’t seen it and run to the mods to get this post removed. (y)
Feel free to do so Lottie/Lotman...

But maybe the mods might also like to discuss with you your unfounded allegations about 15 year olds?

You truly are a sick old man!

Feel free to do so Lottie/Lotman...

But maybe the mods might also like to discuss with you your unfounded allegations about 15 year olds?

You truly are a sick old man!
What allegations would they be?

loads of tomatoes on the shelves here:

FpgXy8RWYAAnzye

in Normandy

Have you forgotten then or are you just trying to swerve your allegation that I posted something inaccurate or unspeakable? Do tell. If not, just STFU.

Have you forgotten then or are you just trying to swerve your allegation that I posted something inaccurate or unspeakable? Do tell. If not, just STFU.

Case in point, I got locked out of the tomato fred for comments no more offensive than ellal's to you.

Nice work on pointing out the cheaper veg though. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back