You are no longer able to reply to the thread Tomato Paperwork. Reason: Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There seems to be a pattern forming where posters who lean to the 'left' are free, without restriction, to hurl as much abuse as they want at posters, such as myself, who tend to lean toward the centre right. But when, centre right posters such as myself reciprocate, it's deleted and we can no longer post on that thread.

Sponsored Links
Kenneth Clarke and othershave been deselected from the tory party for being centre right remainers. The hard right of the tory party being brexxers. Perhaps the centre point has changed.

Blup

There seems to be a pattern forming where posters who lean to the 'left' are free, without restriction, to hurl as much abuse as they want at posters, such as myself, who tend to lean toward the centre right. But when, centre right posters such as myself reciprocate, it's deleted and we can no longer post on that thread.
I think you'll find you've got that a*se about face!

Sponsored Links
15-Hilarious-Insane-Laugh-Gif.gif

I had my post in that thread deleted for asking ellal a question similar to one it asked me. No explanation, I can only assume that 'someone' didn’t like it. Too near to the truth I suspect.

The mods are sometimes like an angry parent with an annoying kid.

Blup

throwing rotten tomatoes

I had my post in that thread deleted for asking ellal a question similar to one it asked me. No explanation, I can only assume that 'someone' didn’t like it. Too near to the truth I suspect.
Aww bless...

Have your navigational skills failed you so badly that you now can't even find your reassuring apron strings to hide behind? :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back