You can cure more than bacon by hanging it fom a string

If the evidence was incontrovertable, should capital punishment be used?

• Yes

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
To anyone in favour of the death penalty...

Would you be prepared to physically kill another human being yourself in a situation that was in no way a threat to you or your family/friends?

Would you be prepared to physically kill another human being yourself in a situation that was in no way a threat to you or your family/friends?
If they were a threat to my family and friends, I would.
If they were murdering bastards or a dirty nonce.
With great pleasure!

If they were a threat to my family and friends, I would.
If they were murdering b*****d or a dirty nonce.
With great pleasure!
Well ignoring the fact that I specifically spoke about 'no threat' ( :rolleyes: ), then your morals are no better than any other 'murdering b*****d'... ;)

Sponsored Links
I'll think you'll find, if i was a vigilante assassin of the murdering bastard and the nonce.
That I would be revered by most.
I'd also take on other duties such as torturing the Man U and Celtic Fan and anyone who watches Jeremy Kyle.

I'll think you'll find, if i was a vigilante assassin of the murdering b*****d and the nonce.
That I would be revered by most.
I'd also take on other duties such as torturing the Man U and Celtic Fan and anyone who watches Jeremy Kyle.

You'd certainly be my hero.

Resounding no for me, it's simply state sponsered murder simply making the state and by dint all of us as bad as the murderer. That said, when you read about people like Venables and Thompson (Not Terry and Daly!) you really have to restrain your natural instincts

Resounding no for me, it's simply state sponsered murder simply making the state and by dint all of us as bad as the murderer. That said, when you read about people like Venables and Thompson (Not Terry and Daly!) you really have to restrain your natural instincts
And therin lies the crutch to the argument. "Natural Instincts". Surely, if we are to accept that darwinistic evolution is true, then ignoring the natural progression of things is something that we do at great peril.

Sponsored Links
Back