You can cure more than bacon by hanging it fom a string

If the evidence was incontrovertable, should capital punishment be used?

• Yes

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At Nuremberg a lot of murdering Bastards were hung,now in todays situation should Blair and Bush be hung for exactly the same crime.
Just because they thought they were doing the right thing and misled the population was no excuse in 1945.

Sponsored Links
I'm wavering. It seemed so very clear, until I heard other arguments of course. As a parent, what would happen if one of my children committed a "hanging offence" - I'm pretty certain that I'd be anti. But if someone killed one of my children, then I'd want revenge.

On the other hand, which is "crueller" - locking up ad infinitum or termination? But which is more moral (or the least immoral)?

Just dunno!

Blair and Bush have not committed the same 'crimes' as those who were convicted at Nuremberg

Blair and Bush have not committed the same 'crimes' as those who were convicted at Nuremberg
But they have committed crimes which resulted in the death of innocent people, the death sentence is final there can be no way it applies to one and not another.

I'm wavering. It seemed so very clear, until I heard other arguments of course. As a parent, what would happen if one of my children committed a "hanging offence" - I'm pretty certain that I'd be anti. But if someone killed one of my children, then I'd want revenge.

Absolutely agree a moral dilemma if you get revenge you could end up getting topped as well with the death penalty.

But however "Revenge is a dish best served cold"

Sponsored Links

On the other hand, which is "crueller" - locking up ad infinitum or termination? But which is more moral (or the least immoral)?

Just dunno!

It's the difference between being subjective and objective. Everyone's the same on this. if, God forbid anyone hurts or murders your loved ones, your natural reaction would probably be to rip them into a million bits, quite understandable. But in the objective perspective, does it make state sponorsed murder right, no. IMHO.

Back