You were correct all along JohnD

Noseall says " You were correct all along JD". Civil partnership on the cards surely. Priceless.

Sponsored Links
I wonder how many "thanks" and "likes" handy and mitch have given each other.

I wonder how many "thanks" and "likes" handy and mitch have given each other.

Not sure. I counted how many times we posted a whole fookin new thread to say how "correct we were all along". It was none. Get a room you two. Fookin priceless as Nosey is always mocking the "thwanking" he thinks he sees. Then he dedicates a whole thread to "thwanking" John D. Bet you got a reach around Johnny D eh? Terds. Keep knocking them.

Sponsored Links
Well the remoaners need to lobby there M.P's that may have been in favour of staying in ?

As now technically the M.P's could vote against brexit if its a majority , well than that's it no brexit ??

so noseall would u like the M.P's to do this ???

Well the remoaners need to lobby there M.P's that may have been in favour of staying in ?

As now technically the M.P's could vote against brexit if its a majority , well than that's it no Brexit ??

so noseall would u like the M.P's to do this ???
what i hear is they want a soft Brexit, ie, to leave the European union but they want to stay in the single market,which means free movement.

Get on with it. The brexiters should have the Britain they deserve.

get on with what ?

would you like a parliamentary vote that would over turn the referendum result ? As technically it can happen ?

And what Britain do we deserve then ?

:rolleyes:

So Brexit voters deserve the killing fields & Gulags then ???

If parliament overturns the referendum result then we have a dictatorship.
Like you say, they preach democracy to the world but have problems dealing with democracy in action at home.

We all know the eu has problems recognising referendum results so this is nothing new.

Last edited:
If parliament overturns the referendum result then we have a dictatorship.

I'm sure you know that is nonsense.

If we have a country governed by an elected Parliament, we have a constitutional democracy.

If Parliament is overruled by a dictator, then we have a dictatorship.

i thought parliament already voted for this. they debated if it should go to a referendum or not, they voted 6 to 1 that they would accept what the people decide in a referendum.
so parliament has already voted for this.
now there saying that parliament needs to vote again. or it is illegal?.

Sponsored Links
Back