Young people and STI's.....

Sponsored Links
I don't wish to debase the good intentions of the article but wonder why the picture contains one white person, three black and one which to me looks halfcast. Is there a hidden message here?

This looks like an attempt to debase the article. Whether the intentions were good or not would be subejective, since they were not explicit, therefore can only be inferred.

Sponsored Links
saw a pole recently on the sexual activities of the various EU member states - will try to find it - but some points (I think) I remember:
The Greeks are F*****n rampant and unprotected 70% of the time. Sex education is a foreign phrase.
The Finnish - low in the rampancy stakes but when they do they are 68%likely to be unprotected. They have the highest number of sexual partners per year and a fairly keen interest in S&M. Sex education is part of the curriculum from an early age. They start young.
The Swedes - educated, #3 on the yearly number partners list, not aversed to more than a touch of alternative sexual activity, also tend to go unprotected. More rampant than the Finnish but waaaaaaaaaay behind the Greeks.
Austria is best for education - do, however, think that this is unavoidable as every other corner has a sex shop on it, which means whenever you pop to MackyD's with your kids you could very well pass an imaginative window display of, say, a fish tank full of colourfull dildos.
Uk had nothing of interest to report.

plastered said:
Austria is best for education - do, however, think that this is unavoidable as every other corner has a sex shop on it, which means whenever you pop to MackyD's with your kids you could very well pass an imaginative window display of, say, a fish tank full of colourfull dildos.

Taking kids to a Macky Ds?? That is disgusting and perverse.

oilman said:
This looks like an attempt to debase the article. Whether the intentions were good or not would be subejective, since they were not explicit, therefore can only be inferred.

Thankfully, the way something looks is not always the case. If you have something to say, say it.

The picture just doesn't reflect the true racial mix of the country, hence my comment.

None of the happy rumpers are 'bovvered' at the moment, why should they be?..no-one they know has aids/hiv...

IN FACT THEY DO KNOW PEOPLE THAT HAVE IT...BUT THOSE PEOPLE DONT KNOW THEMSELVES!

Its not like the Pox...when you started getting an itch or a scab etc after a week...HIV will lat dormant for years...about 8-10 before it really kicks off..and in that time all the happy humpers, chavs, etc will be sowing their seeds like wild fire..

Ten years from now is when people will start worrying.

Most of us have blood tests from time to time - why not screen for aids at the same time?

joe

That was suggested once...then the human rights weirdos got on the case!

Said it would alienate gays..

So now they have their way..and HIV is flying along amoung everyone..still as long as their human rights arnt infringed then that ok eh..:rolleyes:

Clever people!

paulbrown said:
The picture just doesn't reflect the true racial mix of the country, hence my comment.

What are you on about, it reflects the racial mix of the people who were present when the picture was taken. A picture of you wouldn't reflect the racial mix of anyone but yourself.

get sir bob geldof on the case...thats assuming he would have the time to take up the task.He'll kick a few backsides don't you think ?

joe-90 said:
Most of us have blood tests from time to time - why not screen for aids at the same time?

joe

That can't be done - unless a Dr deems it to be in the best interests of a patient eg when a patient is unconscious and the treatment would be benificial/improve their state of health

hermes said:
paulbrown said:

What are you on about, it reflects the racial mix of the people who were present when the picture was taken. A picture of you wouldn't reflect the racial mix of anyone but yourself.

Whats your point? A picture of one person couldn't be a mix of any description.

Sponsored Links
Back