Zero Governor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone explain to me why you can't check the burner pressure on any appliance that incorporates a zero governor, confused rgi.

Sponsored Links
Sign yourself up for the combustion chamber and ask in there!

You will get the same answer though ;)

Sponsored Links
to bass, definately sign yourself up to CC im in same situation as you, newly qualified but most of the guys in there are a real help, couple seem to forget they were new at some point but oh well.

some good help on the business side of it in there too

Yep sign up for combustion chamber that way public wont have a clue that the guy they are paying a lot of money to doesnt understand the basics of how a boiler works. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i thought zero governors were covered in the controls part of ACS :confused:

Thanks lads for all your comments, I can accept constructive criticism but if your going to resolve to the weakest form of humour then you can shove it up your pompous not very funny arse.

now now!!!!! calm down!! take it easy with a cadburys caramel! no one is having a go at you, but you should have a rough idea how they work if you have done CCN1.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back