Random Tottenham riots!

Sponsored Links
Perhaps you should not jump to conclusions? Just a thought 'from the biggest pratt of all' ;)

Watch the video again. If you still think the first one to go through the kid’s bag was the black guy then you must be colour blind.

Me thinks you need glasses, I said the first one to help him. Did not mention who dipped into the bag first. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
The old racism soon pops up

There are plenty of white chavs getting involved in. this
and
No doubt in liverscum they will be the majority

The only problems I've heard about have been in toxteth. That's the only black ghetto in Liverpool, there's plenty of white ones, but no one seems to be starting anything in any of them. It's a good job there ain't no shops worth looting in toccy cos you'd see the flames from where you are if there were. So, all in all, I'd say you're spouting your usual sheite.

The trouble is, the w*nkers who are continuing the rioting have done so based on similar 'untruths', and are used to being smeared by the police...

Do you really think people all over the country are continuing the rioting because some gobsh*te got shot? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
They're rioting because they think they can get away with it, and to do as much looting and stealing as they possibly can. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

To be fair it seems the black was going to let the kid go, it was the white guy who started to go through the kid’s bag.
That must be a charitable view. The 1st guy wasn't looking after the young lads welfare.
And besides. colour wasn't the issue to me.

and

The only problems I've heard about have been in toxteth. That's the only black ghetto in Liverpool, there's plenty of white ones, but no one seems to be starting anything in any of them. It's a good job there ain't no shops worth looting in toccy cos you'd see the flames from where you are if there were. So, all in all, I'd say you're spouting your usual sheite.

I forget that white kid never shot that white kid did he. Don't worry the white scum will be at out soon enough

Are this ignorant scum not just following the moral example set by the leaders of our society, MPs, stealing £millions in false expense claims and basically getting away with it. Police, taking bungs from newspapers and god knows who else, Cleveland police and the Met. just lost their two top men under a cloud. Industry leaders predominantly Bankers still creaming off £millions in bonuses from now publicly owned banks still in trouble.

I can see a perverse sort of logic in the small minds of these looters/ thugs. If thats the moral standard set by our illustrious leaders, I'll have some of that.

The crumbling of this once much internationaly respected society started at the top, in the 1970's when individuals started to lose a sense of duty and it became obligatory to pay hommage to MAMMON. Anyone who just wants to earn a living is a putz To command respect real he men must earn earn immoral ammounts of money. Now we have the hopeless and voiceless lashing out and the finacial system in meltdown

Thatcher sowed the wind, we could now be reaping the whirlwind.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/jan/27/unequal-britain-report

and

I forget that white kid never shot that white kid did he. Don't worry the white scum will be at out soon enough

Maybe they will, there's certainly enough of them about. But so far these are black led riots, all about thieving. If white or any other scum are taking advantage to have a go themselves, it doesn't alter that fact.
You can talk as much crap as you like but that won't alter the facts either, they're there for everyone to see.

Are this ignorant scum not just following the moral example set by the leaders of our society, MPs, stealing £millions in false expense claims and basically getting away with it. Police, taking bungs from newspapers and god knows who else, Cleveland police and the Met. just lost their two top men under a cloud. Industry leaders predominantly Bankers still creaming off £millions in bonuses from now publicly owned banks still in trouble.

I can see a perverse sort of logic in the small minds of these looters/ thugs. If thats the moral standard set by our illustrious leaders, I'll have some of that.

The crumbling of this once much internationaly respected society started at the top, in the 1970's when individuals started to lose a sense of duty and it became obligatory to pay hommage to MAMMON. Anyone who just wants to earn a living is a putz To command respect real he men must earn earn immoral ammounts of money. Now we have the hopeless and voiceless lashing out and the finacial system in meltdown

Thatcher sowed the wind, we could now be reaping the whirlwind.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/jan/27/unequal-britain-report[/QUOTE]
You a mate of Mickey?

Based on the above, please explain how the majority aren't out rioting?

Too many people have been brought up only interested in their rights.
It's about time they should more interest in their responsibilities !!!

and

Same here in Bristol. Lots of poor white areas, not a peep. Different story in 'the hood', ie St Pauls/St Werburghs. As usual, the natives are gagging for a bit of (through the) window shopping. Unfortunately the main Broadmead shopping centre is just a molotov's throw from there, so they cleared out a jewellery shop and others. :rolleyes:

I am not sympathising with them, I am trying to understand their mind set and putting froward a theory as to why this ghastly thing is happening now. and why in my opinion in my 64 years I have seen society crumble to this state of affairs. You say " brought up" I hark back to an era when the vast majority of peaople were brought up. Too many now are are not, they are just allowed to run with the pack. without any moral values or standards

Its started in Manchester city centre,
been going on for a couple of hours

Sponsored Links
Back