Gets my vote

Sponsored Links
He's an idiot that's got very rich by being an idiot.

i'm sure the big fella is echoing the views of quite a few middle class folks in his 'manifesto'.

i have encountered many penniless idiots and fools, not many self-made wealthy ones though.:cool:

Sponsored Links
He's an idiot that's got very rich by being an idiot.

Why is he an idiot?

fisherman.jpg

...doop doo de dee dooo.

Capture-5.jpg

From Facebook - I am in that group, one of the TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY SIX THOUSAND people who want Jezza to be PM. :LOL:

Thats one in 230ish people.

Over quarter of a million.

Amazing. :LOL:

What qualities would this guy bring to the office of PM? He's not a 'proper' journalist. he's not a 'proper' racing driver.
He is a shining light of irresponsibility for every boy racer (driving fast is fun).
He drives a V8 Range Rover (even across heathland) and puts two fingers up to the environmentalist movement (which includes just about anyone with any sense). That, in my opinion, is the mark of an idiot. What qualities do you believe he possesses?

What qualities do you believe he possesses?
Common sense.
Straight talking.
Family man.

Common sense is the one thing lacking in our current government, all parties. We need more of it, and less of these silly policies.

Did you know the BBC were going to ban the pogue's fairy tale of new york this year, because it features the word "faggot" in a derogatory sense? In the end they didn't, but this is the way we're going in this country. No homosexual would be offended by it, yet certain people thought fit to ban it, "just in case". :rolleyes:

Common sense means driving sensible cars in sensible ways - not all over the heathland. He's made his fortune by acting like an idiot. He'd be laughed out of politics in days.

What qualities do you believe he possesses?
Common sense.
Straight talking.
Family man.

Common sense is the one thing lacking in our current government, all parties. We need more of it, and less of these silly policies.

Did you know the BBC were going to ban the pogue's fairy tale of new york this year, because it features the word "faggot" in a derogatory sense? In the end they didn't, but this is the way we're going in this country. No homosexual would be offended by it, yet certain people thought fit to ban it, "just in case". :rolleyes:
They actually did ban it. Even though they've been playing it for years.
Had to back down soon after and leave it as was.

joe-90 said:
What qualities would this guy bring to the office of PM?
A beer gut, and one of the keenest senses of humour in contemporary journalism.

He's not a 'proper' journalist.
Nor is Gordon Brown.

he's not a 'proper' racing driver.
Nor is Gordon Brown.

He is a shining light of irresponsibility for every boy racer (driving fast is fun).
So is Jim Fitzpatrick.

He drives a V8 Range Rover (even across heathland) and puts two fingers up to the environmentalist movement (which includes just about anyone with any sense).
So does John Prescott.

That, in my opinion, is the mark of an idiot. What qualities do you believe he possesses?
Are you saying that he's more of an idiot than Gordon Brown, Jim Fitzpatrick, and John Prescott?

He's got the combined idiocy of all - and no experience in politics.
He's got a script writer though - so that goes in his favour.

Sponsored Links
Back