What names to give your children!

Sponsored Links
Sheer muppetry :confused:

Apparently children in the US have been named chlamydia :eek: and one poor bast&rd got christened latrine :eek:

Don't they have dictionaries in the states.

I must show that to Candida when she brings little Chlamydia home.

Jeez you have to feel sorry for the kids and what they'll face later on in life.

Mind you I sometimes wish id called my two -can i have this and can i have that :)

Sponsored Links
When Adolf gets older his parents are taking him to Europe, they are starting in Poland and the making their way back west. :LOL:

It will all end in tears.

Well .... tears, cyanide and a can of petrol to be precise.

But Waterstones will do well out of the book deal

There is a family around our way with the surname Ennis and all the kids have first names begining with the initial P.
Know i guy who called his kid Glen which is not to bad unless your second name is Coe.

A girl I know was nearly given the middle name of Claire, which is OK but her first name is Heidi.

You need to say it out loud a couple of times :LOL:

My other half had a meeting with a portugese guy a few years ago, his name was Pedro Coelho, which sounds OK but translates as Peter Rabbit.

I worked for a guy whose name was George George, this shows a distinct lack of imagination on his parents part.
:LOL:

the new zealand ones that were in the news a few weeks back cracked me up. one kid was called bus stop number 6 or something like that. some twins were called fish and chips :LOL:

a girl in my class was called natalie hunt, and yes her lil bro was really called michael

I was 12 years old before I realised my name wasn't shuttup :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back