Pondering

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
More questions to ponder....

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet soup?

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?

What do you call male ballerinas?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Is Disney World the only people trap operated by a mouse?

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride; he sticks his head out of the window?

Sponsored Links
WoodYouLike said:
Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you,

My girlfriend likes it.

joe-90 said:
WoodYouLike said:
Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you,
My girlfriend likes it.
What exactly? Dog getting mad at her? She blowing the dog in the face? She getting blown in the face?
Your always so very vague!

Sponsored Links
Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet soup? No they just think its wierd shaped spaghetti

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer? good point

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him? Someone was bored

What do you call male ballerinas? Blokes in tights

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from? Stuff

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? in general yes (theyre called politicians)

Is Disney World the only people trap operated by a mouse? yes

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune? yes god knows ive heard them enough over the past 14 months!

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride; he sticks his head out of the window? Hes a dog its what they do

It`s "Gimme crack corn and I don`t care "........ie. even if I am treated to a meal of cracked maize.....I am distraught because " my Massa`s gone away" :mad: Not only were Black Americans enslaved ........but shyte songs like this were attributed to them :rolleyes:

WoodYouLike said:
What do you call male ballerinas?

The same as male senoritas? Pre-ops? lol.

WoodYouLike said:
Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Pretty much. Re - "Ah, Vous Dirai - Je Maman" (trad., I think)

Unlike a guy I worked with once who was very much identified after using the loo on a small plane twixt Glasgow and Belfast after a night of the beer and curry, and nearly gassed the entire plane....

I saw a sign on a plane once, stuck on the toilet door. I may have the wording slightly wrong, but the gist was 'Toilet Out of Order. Please See Technician's Log' which still makes me smile......

I've never been in a plane loo with a window before??????

BTW, my freezer has a light....

There is another song with same tune, it escapes my brain ATM..

Sponsored Links
Back