Super chelsea

Liverpool, £50m v Chelsea, Torres

That's the result of the century never mind the season. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Not that it's anything to do with you. :rolleyes:

I had no idea you played for scumpool :eek:

Btw its not over until your missus sings

Still if both manchester clubs win on sunday, we will only lose the league on goal difference against a club that has spent 100s of millions on mercenaries paid for by a sugar daddy city raise no money in their own right, all man u cash comes from fans.

we have also had a huge injury list and despite that we could still have won it and we may yet.

Its been so long now no liverpool fan can remember winning the league :mrgreen:

OH NO here is spaceknob!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still if both manchester clubs win on sunday, we will only lose the league on goal difference...unquote
well whoppee bleeding dooo ...poor you lot

The whole country will be rooting for city on sunday,not that we are all city supporters but we dont want scumchester who the whole country hates to win it...........CMON CITY

btw ....Rotherham only missed the play offs by 4 points...we will be there next year....

Backs to the wall stuff,I thought Cole was the best player tonight,and Germans lose a penalty shoot out!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Open and entertaining game, especially the extra time :)

Very telling to see a billionaire look genuinely happy over a piece of silverware........

Well done to them :)

"You should have stayed at a big club"........."Stayed at a big club, you should have stayed at a big club" :LOL: :LOL:

Fernando-Torres-Chelsea.jpg

Sound of tumble weed blowing round here and Anfield... :LOL:

History in the making!

Great for Chelsea back to the wall stuff for much of the game, but goes to prove more than one way of skinning a cat.
Thought Mata was class and the defence was outstanding, other than the BM goal which was a little soft.
Well done Chelsea and Roberto and how happy will Harry be? ;)

Missed the procession as I was at fawley Hill Railway today but a friend (who was with me last night watching) went and it was fantastic.

Funnily enough he went to his sons end of season trophy awards today and he also noted how all the usual crowing Poo and ManU parent fans were studiously avoiding him and found the floor fascinating all morning

To make matters worse his son won: Managers player of the season, Players player of the season and parents player of the season so he was well chuffed all round:LOL:

What will Roman do finishing 6th and NO CL football next season....how the tide turns haha :LOL:

I thought Roman holding up reasonably well as the players passed him on the steps to collect the CL cup and cementing their place in the CL :LOL:

Fair do's Chelsea deserved it in the end last night, they rode their luck but their determination got them through. Well done to them.
I wonder what happens now though, the russki has finally won the one he wanted, will he still be as committed, or maybe find something else to spend his ill gottens on?

I wonder what will happen now with Torres, I said earlier he was very unhappy at Chelsea, and now he has come out and said it himself

You cant compete in a team thats ruled by Terry and Lampard, he should have known this before he left to get treated like dog muck!....dont know whether to feel sorry for him or not :confused:

B*ll*x to Torres, I'm more worried about what these americans are going to do next after sacking Dalgliesh. Whatever happens it looks as though they're going to want instant results...in a game they know nothing about. Doesn't look good. :evil:

B*ll*x to Torres, I'm more worried about what these americans are going to do next after sacking Dalgliesh. Whatever happens it looks as though they're going to want instant results...in a game they know nothing about. Doesn't look good. :evil:

They will employ a director of football to concentrate on the footballing side of things, rumour has it David Dein is going to be appointed that role....he worked wonder at Arsenal, and he has been advising FSG for last couple of months.

and it looks like Villa Boas is now the front runner for the job, after Lampard and co forced him out of Chelsea :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back