11 Weeks Ago

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Government knew this was coming.

February was wasted.

And people think Johnson's Government is doing really well??

Sponsored Links
I was just thinking the same, they let Cheltenham go ahead as well as other big gatherings

this was Tory policy 2 weeks ago:

EUR7vGHX0AAVhDj

even more stupid was 3000 Madrid fans travelling to Anfield on the 11th March, CV was already out of control there.

Sponsored Links
Yes, Doris the clown doesnt have a clue.
What amazes me is that he talks about a lock down and there isnt one, factories up and down the country are still producing non essential goods, i am in one making microwave ovens, when i spoke to my manager i asked why we were still open, he said we will stop open until we are told to close, and when we are told to close then we should receive 80% of our wages, but until that point we have to risk getting the virus from work colleagues.
I also got an email from Stenna Line the ferry company telling me that if i had booked with them they were operating as normal but required passengers to keep a minimum distance of one meter, yes thats right, ONE meter.....how in the name of god can ferries still be operating.
Doris should really grow a pair and shut down every non essential factory and service, but it will not happen because they put wealth before health, and people think he is doing a great job? they need to give their head a wobble

they put wealth before health

All governments do that.
Between 300,000 and 500,000 die every year from seasonal flu and the world doesn't stop for them.

When this is all over how do you feel about crashing the economy every year for the sake of the seasonal flu victims?

All governments do that.
Between 300,000 and 500,000 die every years from seasonal flu and the world doesn't stop for them.

When this is all over how do you feel about crashing the economy every year for the sake of the seasonal flu victims?
so you think he is doing things right?

Interesting to see that even in 2015 (after the Ebola crisis) people knew what the problems were, and what needed to be done.

Nobody seems to have done anything (except Trump, who sacked the US "head of pandemics" and closed down the department*).

The next outbreak? We’re not ready | Bill Gates
•3 Apr 2015

* https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-fire-pandemic-team/

Sponsored Links
Back