1930s 3bed semi

i dont think you get my meaning mate; im saying there are some people who are lying/ or are on something like LSD but stronger

a cu change, including tests for 42 quid.....

and this thread.

i know its a diy forum, and i know that its not a pro forum, but unless your saying all diyers are full of sh*te it has no meaning :LOL:

obviously im saying nothing about the above:cool:

Sponsored Links
perhaps i was a little "off centre" and i understand where you are coming from, £42 does seem too cheap, but then i have seen somethings done for free, but only becasue they were using a spratt to catch a makeral, perhaps we are (as usual) not being told the whole story.

It still tickles me when people think that because a professional (any trade) make it look easy/ money for old rope that it really is easy to do a diy job, and that it must also be cheap, never mind the training you and i have / been through (similarly for other trades)

Talking of training, Breezer, did you ever get around to those college courses we talked about months ago? I'm all finished and ready for NICEIC registration now... let me see, which jobs dare I let them inspect? :D

Sponsored Links
D'oh! I just searched the site and it wasn't you, it was supersparks - he wanted to know how to go about skipping the C & G 2360 Part 1... Sorry about that. :oops:

dingbat said:
D'oh! I just searched the site and it wasn't you, it was supersparks - he wanted to know how to go about skipping the C & G 2360 Part 1... Sorry about that. :oops:
was it? :LOL:
lol
cant even remember...

breezer, yup spot on

Thankyou all for your replies Some were of help some were sarcastic and some helped me to spell better

Eric

TOPIC NOW CLOSED

heeelllooo eric

i dont think there answers were sarcastic i think they were
just going for humour but making sure they understood
all the points
when it comes to electricks youve got to be so so carefull

they are a good bunch of lads so just chill out and the answers
will appear what seams a p take or a dig is just humour
and clarrifying the points

big all

Well I reckon careful is good enough for electrics. Reserve the sooo careful for nuclear power stations.

Talking of which, didn't someone just suggest we need lots of new ones to produce all this lovely leccy? Or was that just a scare story to encourage people to acept windmills in their gardens?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back