30 MPH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I can't believe this! Put bin out this morning go off to work and get home 6pm. The wife has pulled the bin in and it's now got 2x 30mph stickers strapped to it courtesy of the Dorset police, not just mine but every house in the street. Within a few hundred metres of our house there are two speed camera's and 30mph signs everywhere.Does this mean I have to 1] put my bin in and out at 30mph or2] shove it in the path of cars doing over 30mph or 3] take the stickers off and be prosecuted. Who thought this one up and for why? If your going to speed you will! :cry:

Sponsored Links
Its just to remind the bin men to slow down, as they forget the speed limit 10 seconds after reading it on the first bin! :)

Change the 3 into an 8 for badness!

Sponsored Links
thats fly posting!!! we get prosecuted for that s**t.......who's bright idea was that i wonder :rolleyes: is this the rubbish our council tax is getting wasted on :evil: ........where will this stupidity end....rant, rant.. fume.

My thoughts exactly, how much did it cost to promote this bird brained idea and who's paying for it.

get some paint and change them so they say 80.

Right! thats it, if I'me paying for it their coming off, so's the microchip in the lid that informs the council how many times the lid is lifted etc. The 30mph stickers are going on the back of my van as thats all it does anyway and s-d the lot of em! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back