A day in the life of a Homeserve electrician......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Amazing, isn't he? :rolleyes:

homeserve.jpg

Sponsored Links
All the houses in the same little street near a lovely hillside, lucky eh? :D
Wonder when he does his testing and paperwork. :confused:

Sponsored Links
2 hours 5 mins to replace a fuse box, test the installation and complete all the paperwork. :eek:

2hrs to do a CU change :eek: Takes me that long to do just the paperwork and tidy up....... let alone install and test.

I must be doing something wrong.......or should that be right :)

2 hours 5 mins to replace a fuse box, test the installation and complete all the paperwork. :eek:

Was I taught wrong? Takes me a day to do a domestic CU with all paper work,test and inspect and that is with no faults no MEBs to be replaced etc if there are faults MEBs to replace etc takes me two days.

How does he do it??? No way is he testing, inspecting, having good workmanship. Sounds like PR BS to me.

Adam

I've emailed Homeserve Sales thanking them for the warning about their corner-cutting low standards.

I've emailed Homeserve Sales thanking them for the warning about their corner-cutting low standards.

would love to hear the response, how can they be allowed to publish cr@p like that??

personally i like to plant bulbs in flower beds, when looking and lighting circuits i can occasionally be required to check lamps. MOST customers will check their own lamps if it saves them a call out fee.

Is he really going to dig up the whole of the garden himself to find the break in the cable?

Just a minute, I've just had a brilliant idea about how I can get my garden dug over!
Time to sign up for Homeserve!

What a load of tosh.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back