A day in the life of a Homeserve electrician......

He covers an area from Preston to South Manchester.
Don't see the problem.
If he can change a bulb in Preston at 11.20 he can easily make it to S. Manchester to change a melted plug within !/2 an hour. Its only about 45 miles away!
God you fellas must be slow, how do you make any money?

:LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
what's he got, a van load of assorted consumer units? wonder what actually caused the overheating.

Probably the heat from his Kevlar underpants after travelling faster than a speeding bullet through the air...

Call 7, no power in garage.

Check light bulbs?

He's got no power

Check sockets?

He's got no power

Check switches?

Look, he's got no power, OK!

It's an outbuilding and the underground cable has been broken?

Why didn't the customer say that in the first place?

Oh yeah, now you mention it, I was diggin' in the garden when there was this almighty flash and crackle, would that have something to do with it?

Sponsored Links
Every call seems to have something loose. Hope he has a porta loo in van! We I did come across one of these guys with an insurance job. Giving him his due he did check the ELI after replacing the lamp but he never left us with his results.
May be it was all for show as I gave him a stack of E&T so maybe he thought I would check up on him.
Well I didn't.

call 2
cant be much of a sparky if he checks sockets when the lights have gone upstairs!!!!

By his hair style he is getting on a bit.

Lampholders were referred to as light bulb sockets proberly back in the day

How can he have promised to repair the garage sub-main cable?

Under EXCLUSIONS, it states "Wiring outside the property......"

is there by any chance an article about a day in the life of a homeserve plumber?

then we can all have a good laugh.

Ah your all missing the crucial thing written at the top of the page

'Martin Kerrigans TEAM of electricians'

He is obviusly just flitting from A to B and his TEAM fix everything he leaves behind like the lectric fairies LOL

Nick

His diary says "I", "I ", "I" not "We", "We", "we"!

I wonder if he notified the CU change?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back