a most costly disease

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
there seems to be no cure, what is it you may ask (having a baby) . beware what will happen if you get it , you may have to have up to 12 months of work, your partner may also need up to a month off. and according to some folk, it would be a good if we pay the grandparents to assisit and help look after it. also the country will pay the family up to 18 years to help keep it ,
we need more research to stop this spreading, so keep yourself to your self. we can stop it if we try :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
a law should be passed that makes it mandatory for people to have a license to breed..
that way we can limit the population by only allowing 1 child per couple, and we can also weed out the more unruly element by not allowing anyone with a criminal conviction or ASBO to breed at all..

it's proven that having rough parents make for rough kids..

soon ve vill have a master race... oh wait... sorry... got carried away there.. :)

we can also weed out the more unruly element by not allowing anyone with a criminal conviction or ASBO to breed at all..

and you must be such a do gooder. hooray henry.

Sponsored Links
a law should be passed that makes it mandatory for people to have a license to breed..
that way we can limit the population by only allowing 1 child per couple, and we can also weed out the more unruly element by not allowing anyone with a criminal conviction or ASBO to breed at all..

soon ve vill have a master race... oh wait... sorry... got carried away there.. :)

whose proven that then?

we can also weed out the more unruly element by not allowing anyone with a criminal conviction or ASBO to breed at all..

and you must be such a do gooder. hooray henry.

if by that you mean that I don't go round breaking wing mirrors off cars or throwing bricks through windows and drinking on street corners with my mates untill I puke on my own shoes or shoplift for fun...
they yes, I suppose by that definition I'm a do-gooder..

SHOULD WE DOCTOR GIRL's AT BIRTH, or should it be boys.
only let people have kids when they can prove they can keep and support then, and girls can name the father :LOL:

As soon as someone applies to go on The Jeremy Kyle Show that should be enough excuse to whip off his danglies or glue up her happy hole

If all the council places were not taken up by 16 year old girls with 5 kids, then they could be filled with more socially acceptable asylum seekers.

All this talk of one kid, or no kids per family is like, well .... China in your hand

Sponsored Links
Back