Abuse

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Unless its tonights winning lotto numbers its gotta be better watching paint dry. So please dont.

Had a look, all messages seem consistent (both timings, and in terms of RE: RE:, RE: RE: RE: etc), but that's not to say there are other conversations that have been deleted.

Like I said, selective deleting, so proves nothing. Space is a liar and pervert.

can you confirm what he wrote to me

Well after you sent a massage entitled 'Lesson learnt' with the content "Lets hope so", he asked you what you were on about you moron (to paraphrase), you replied with your second message and in all honesty I can't remember what it was that he replied.

All things considered I wish you'd both grow up because this plays out like a playground argument between a couple of pre-teens.

Sponsored Links

Well after you sent a massage entitled 'Lesson learnt' with the content "Lets hope so", he asked you what you were on about you moron (to paraphrase), you replied with your second message and in all honesty I can't remember what it was that he replied.

All things considered I wish you'd both grow up because this plays out like a playground argument between a couple of pre-teens.

EngStudent you need to grow some balls and admit what you read, not word for word, just a "Spacecat is right" or "Spacecat is wrong" will suffice

Waste of time sending you his password if your gonna sit on the fence!!!!

I really wish i didnt have to post this myself but when someone has had a MOD warning and CONTINUES to harass you it gets very very boring

he then covers his tracks by starting a thread like this

and CONVENIENTLY CANNOT ACCESS HIS MESSAGES very LIKELY NOT

im bored to tears of his comments and will report everyone about me to the MODS until he stops or is banned

here are his FULL messages to me that were paraphrased

1.RE: RE: RE: Lesson learnt
What the f**k are you on about you moron?

Sick
You really are one sick person, but I am sure if you want to, you could get help.

3.RE: Lesson learnt
What the f**k are you on about?

btw some one has just PMd me saying that CHM sent him abusive messages as well, he is welcome to confirm that here if he wishes i wont name him out of respect

THIS THREAD IS PATHETIC.

YES YOU DID , NO I DIDN'T blar blar blar

ADMIN PLEASE LOCK THE THREAD FOR CHRIST SAKE!!

For the first and last time I have to agree with the biggest pr*ck on the forum, lock the bleedin thread it's getting embarrassing.

EngStudent you need to grow some balls and admit what you read, not word for word, just a "Spacecat is right" or "Spacecat is wrong" will suffice

Waste of time sending you his password if your gonna sit on the fence!!!!

OK. Spacecat (from the messages) comes across relatively well whereas CHM comes across as quite aggressive ("moron", plus the swearing above). I don't know the full backstory between these two and without any other evidence spacecat, in the context of this thread, is correct.

I still wish they'd both grow up, but that's just a personal opinion.

Yes it is rather, but one of them should at least get egg on their face before it does!!!!

THIS THREAD IS PATHETIC.

yes it is pathetic but a LIAR should be exposed for what he is

and this thread is A REALLY REALLY SICK WAY TO TRY AND SNEAKILY DAMAGE SOMEONE ............SO LET HIM BE EXPOSED AND BANNED

Cheers, so he deleted what he did not want you to see. Thank you for the honesty. And if you ever call me childish again, i will do a space and spit my dummy out. But I won't snitch on you to the mods. ;)

Cheers, so he deleted what he did not want you to see. Thank you for the honesty. And if you ever call me childish again, i will do a space and spit my dummy out. But I won't snitch on you to the mods. ;)

THE FINAL WORDS OF A COWARD AND A SNEAK CAUGHT IN HIS OWN LIE WHO ..................CONVENTIENTLY DELETED HIS ALLEGED EVIDENCE

I CANT BELIEVE YOU FOUGHT IN THE ARMY YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO HONOUR WHATSOEVER

Engstudent has confirmed your pack of lies and others have said you have sent them abuse as well..........involving the police

THIS THREAD IS PATHETIC.

yes it is pathetic but a LIAR should be exposed for what he is

and this thread is A REALLY REALLY SICK WAY TO TRY AND SNEAKILY DAMAGE SOMEONE ............SO LET HIM BE EXPOSED AND BANNED

YOU ARE BOTH JUST CHILDISH - THE SENSIBLE THING TO DO IS CLICK 'IGNORE' AS YOU HAVE BOTH BEEN ADVISED AND BOTH HAVE IGNORED.

Cant you both create a twitter account? I thought Charlie Sheen went on a bit ;)

Mr. W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back