Strobe Trigger Bell Box S to panel Strobe -

Sponsored Links
What colour wires you got?

12V Bell box A to panel D

Bell Trigger Bell Box B to panel B

Tamper Bell Box C to panel T

0V Bell Box D to panel A

Strobe Trigger Bell Box S to panel Strobe -

On page 1 I've got a PIC of the wiring. Who ever installed it used telephone cable. I think what you have put is how it's wired up.

The whole problem is the alarm works but when it is activated the bell box would sound, then when I deactivated it the bell box would just keep sounding even though the keypad was reset.

Hoping when I replace the bell box it sorts it.

If you look at the picture does the speaker I've bought connect to the terminals with the diagram that looks like a speaker? I'm guessing so but just want to make sure.

ody1e connections to g4 as i stated te 16 ohm speaker comes with two wires to the two terminals with the speaker unit.

ody1e connections to g4 as i stated te 16 ohm speaker comes with two wires to the two terminals with the speaker unit.

Ok so wired up Bell box as stated. I've put the - strobe panel to The bell box but the panel has + and - wires.

The problem still exists though. The alarm goes off when activated but the bell box keeps on alarming when I deactivate system :mad:

Sponsored Links
The Ody 1 does not require a positive strobe connection.

Take pictures and post please of bell box connections and panel connections.

Having trouble viewing these at present you can email them if you wish

Not sure how to email pics. Can you see the ones on page 1

Basicly I've wired it up how you explained, taped the tamper down on the bell box. Put the cover back on the panel and then when I put the fuse back in the spur socket the alarm activates.

I then type the code in which deactivates the system and the internal sounder turns off but the bell box keeps going.

if everything is secure and your happy with the wiring then you can try swapping the 0V and the tamper connections round at the panel end.

Also there are 3 jumpers in the bell box.

Batt is off
Another is on SAB
LC is off

if everything is secure and your happy with the wiring then you can try swapping the 0V and the tamper connections round at the panel end.

I have 3 black wires going into 0v on the panel with 3 red wires going into +13v

Tamp has a jumper(staple) in it.

T = tamper

you have T A tamper 0V

TAMP = global tamper usually used for zones etc not bell box.

the jumpers you don't need to worry about until your down and then only place the battery to on

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back