Accenta G4 bell box siren NOT working !

Sponsored Links
Going to order that Bell box today. :p

I did the test on the panel properly this time, (learning as i go along) and im getting 13v at bell - all the time, Does this mean the panel is at fault ?
The sounder wires being disconnected in the bell box wouldnt affect this would it?

Are you absolutely sure your putting the "wires" from the test meter in the correct positions?

After all this I`m not.
Your last readings with a - in front of them suggest you had the polarity incorrect anyway.

All the cables should be removed in this test ( Bell ones not the whole panel).
Then make sure the bell trigger is not activated.

I`ve come this far it would be rude not to carry on!

Sponsored Links
Yea comon alarm that's the spirit, all the way to the end, you jump I jump, we can do this :LOL:

I shall try the test again with the wire's out to the bell box, ill try find time tomorrow but might be next week now.

As I said, Am willing to take this to the end.
Just back from a rather good party and now getting the food ready for my own today ( It is Xmas eve now ?????) Kin hope so. ;)

Take a few days off, enjoy your family.

We can resume parlance after the engorging :D

Well thats the ham basted and baked. (For Boxing day)
Just marzipaned and iced the cake.
Mince pies are now baking as I type.

As I said, after the nosh :~P

Should be someone along soon to tell you exactly where to put it.

Yeah pretty shocking I know. I'm trying this and if it don't work I'll be getting someone to look at it.

Looking back at my old PIC on page 1 there is a terminal with a speaker shape on it, is this where it should be wired?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back