Ahmaud Arbery

I'm sure that a vast majority of yanks don't actually glorify guns at all but do glorify their loved ones and want to protect them in the most effective way.

This is your standard Republican (right wing) politician...
FFyIVyzX0AsYST0

Seriously.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 21
Sponsored Links
Is that one of them uzi (?) machine gun pistols that girl is holding ?

blimey would you want to be there
Next door neighbours ?

Is that one of them uzi (?) machine gun pistols that girl is holding ?
It looks like a compact machine pistol - 9mm probs. And that behemoth the dad has got looks like a chopper sling ready M60 heavy machine gun with foldaway front mounts.

It looks like a compact machine pistol - 9mm probs. And that behemoth the dad has got looks like a chopper sling ready M60 heavy machine gun with foldaway front mounts.

jeezus wept

a house full of machine guns and assault weapons , and some one has to live near the fruit cakes :eek: and that probably does not include the hand guns they own :eek:

Sponsored Links
looks like none of the guns are loaded to me ?
Lol I'm not sure you can tell just by the photo but yeah assume theyre not. Very wealthy to own these guns that
M60 alone could be worth $75,000 with the right paperwork (llegal transferable). He's a good guy, they live off grid, better safe than sorry. No issue here whatsoever.

Lol I'm not sure you can tell just by the photo but yeah assume theyre not. Very wealthy to own these guns that
M60 alone could be worth $75,000 with the right paperwork (llegal transferable). He's a good guy, they live off grid, better safe than sorry. No issue here whatsoever.

jeez us 75 grand :eek:

there is an antique shop that we have worked at that had a world war 2 Russian machine gun

one of them with that cylindrical magazine and tripod feet on the front barrel

it had all been polished up as an ornament and was certified by some gun smith that it could not be fired

they wanted 2 grand for it

but although it could not be fired you still had to have a licence

Sponsored Links
Back