Ahmaud Arbery

I have never been to the states

and I don’t want to live there but if I did I would want a gun

that gun James Bond uses would do me for starters or one of them Dirty Harry guns :cool:

Sponsored Links
And what is the ownership of guns over the whole of the USA as opposed to "several states", and is that 60% the number of people who own guns? BTW I wouldn't believe NRA figures - those guys lie a LOT

393 million guns.

50% of which are owned by 3% of the population….gun toting red neck Trump supporters

Sponsored Links
Surely you'd have both? One on each hip?

dunno tbh

I would have the James Bond gun in a shoulder holster :cool:

Dirty Harry gun I would keep at home along with my pump action shot gun :cool:

any fruit cakes / burglars etc would be well advised to stay away :cool:

it’s actually a great place, I’ve been to New York a few times, it’s lovely.

blimey and nothing untoward happened :confused:

I saw that film with Burt Reynolds and John Voight were they went on a canoe journey :eek:

Who thinks he was a hero, certainly not me. See that's the thing, just because Iv'e said I believe it acceptable to own
a gun to protect yourself, your family etc doesn't mean I condone people who missuse them in such a horrible way.

Yes, but you did suggest that people who oppose gun ownership, or just don't like guns, are pussies. It was this that I found to be in pretty poor taste. It is possible to live in a society without guns and gun crime and not be a "pussy".

Yes many do (love guns), the US is a very αlpha country, obviously not for pussys noseall

If you have an entire society that associates lethal weapons with being "alpha" and being anti-violence as being "pussy", then you are only ever going to create more problems.

It's crazy to accept that children will be murdered in their schools every year, just because some people enjoy carrying guns.

They are usually armed in the US and are not deterred by dopey Brits with large egos and small pistols.

nonsense click that pump action shot gun and they would clear off out of it

as for dopey brits

you have been to the states :LOL::mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back