Ahmaud Arbery

Now we'll never know where he was jogging to, he may have been going home, but he was certainly jogging from a burglary . . .

They lost their case with the fact they organised themselves & went looking for him, the actual shooting I'm convinced was in self defence.

You cannot use the defence of taking a weapon to arrest someone and then using that weapon in self defence - you instigated the situation.

Sponsored Links
Americans (USA) love guns - even worship them FFS. Dangerous place to live the US and a lot of it is down readily available firearms.

The Red states - people are decent but there is an edge -case in point if someone cuts you up or drives badly - do not get into an altercation - they flip on a dime.

So what you are saying is EVERY citizen needs to be armed with guns to level up the playing field?

Wow. And I thought Yanks were stupid.
Erm .. .nope never said that. And you think I'm stupid :LOL:
Americans (USA) love guns - even worship them FFS. Dangerous place to live the US
Yes many do, the US is a very αlpha country, obviously not for pussys noseall :)

Sponsored Links
Yes many do, the US is a very αlpha country, obviously not for pussys noseall :)

A 15 year old alpha yank just shot and killed some kids at school. What a hero. But, how come so many died or got injured? Must have been pussies.

...the US is a very αlpha country, obviously not for pussys...
If you'd ever been there (other than on a 2 week trip to Disneyworld) you'd realise how ridiculous that statement is. Not everyone in the USA is gun mad - many are actually aghast at the behaviour of a relatively small testosterone-poisoned minority.

And what is the ownership of guns over the whole of the USA as opposed to "several states", and is that 60% the number of people who own guns? BTW I wouldn't believe NRA figures - those guys lie a LOT

If one lived in the states it would be sensible IMO to have a gun

I have never fired a gun

but if I lived there I would want one

What a hero.
Who thinks he was a hero, certainly not me. See that's the thing, just because Iv'e said I believe it acceptable to own
a gun to protect yourself, your family etc doesn't mean I condone people who missuse them in such a horrible way.
Not everyone in the USA is gun mad - many are actually aghast at the behaviour of a relatively small testosterone-poisoned minority.
Okay captain obvious. I've already said most people would agree guns are a necessary evil to protect yourself and
your family, even liberals carry them so clearly not an argument that it's a solely republican problem. I don't glorify
guns and neither do most people. In fact I'd say overall yanks show great discipline and good judgement with
small arms, you undere stimate them (like noseall.

So exactly how long did you live in the USA? In view of the number of shootings which occur on a daily basis in the USA saying that "yanks show great discipline and good judgement with small arms, you underestimate them" does not fit with the evidence.

Those would be owned by gun licence holders ?? I guess :rolleyes:

Yes, the 'true' figure must be a lot higher, nobody knows how much higher. BTW I'm neither for or against gun ownership in the US, it doesn't affect me and it's not a place I intend to visit.

Sponsored Links
Back