An Essential Service??

Is it illegal to be in a public place?

Not if you are exercising, or doing essential travel, e.g. going to a shop, caring for somebody, getting medical supplies.
Yes, if you are just hanging around for no reason.

Sponsored Links
Apologies, I keep on forgetting about the 3 neurons...
Let's try again:
Is it illegal to be in a public place which is open?
For example a street?
Better?
It is illegal if the law says it is.

To clarify - just being in a street is not illegal, but the purpose of being in the street may make being there illegal. To further clarify, it is possible for two people to be in the same street and one to be there lawfully, and the other to be there unlawfully.

Better?

It is illegal if the law says it is.

To clarify - just being in a street is not illegal, but the purpose of being in the street may make being there illegal. To further clarify, it is possible for two people to be in the same street and one to be there lawfully, and the other to be there unlawfully.

Better?
So next question is:
Why do people go out if they have nothing to do?
Why do the stand around on the street for no apparent reason?

So next question is:
Spice. I've seen it.

upload_2021-1-19_19-23-4.png

PS. Not in my street though, I curtain twitch most of the day and it's empty

Sponsored Links
You (everyone) are just required to make a small sacrifice in what was previously taken for granted, and this is for a very limited time. It's really not that hard to understand unless you make it so.

Small sacrifice. Crashing the economy? Very limited time? Handjob has said that we can't come out of lockdown until it stops mutating. Viruses mutate - so we'll be in lockdown a long time. Next they'll be claiming that they've found mutations that spread faster, are more deadly and aren't covered by the vaccine. This will run and run.

Small sacrifice. Crashing the economy? Very limited time? Handjob has said that we can't come out of lockdown until it stops mutating. Viruses mutate - so we'll be in lockdown a long time. Next they'll be claiming that they've found mutations that spread faster, are more deadly and aren't covered by the vaccine. This will run and run.
The convo was to do with going outside and breaking the law.

The economy, mutations, vaccines are probably a different issue.

Businesses in Italy and Poland are opening up in opposition to the restrictions because they refuse to live in fear. Won't see it happening any time soon in this country of subsurvient weaklings any time soon, nor will we hear about it in the media.

Yes I'll tell you that.

Implying that its funny and odd if someone does not break laws is hardly something to be proud of. Quite the opposite really. And a bizarre way to try and justify that Covid laws should be broken or you will laugh at people who don't or haven't broke the Covid laws. SMH

And you would be lying which appears to be quite common for you

Remember 1mph over the limit is illegal and noone in the world will believe that you haven't accidentally gone over the posted speed limit ever in your life

And you would be lying which appears to be quite common for you

Remember 1mph over the limit is illegal and noone in the world will believe that you haven't accidentally gone over the posted speed limit ever in your life
Woody is not lying.
He's never been over the limit...
Because he hasn't got a driving licence and never drove anything faster than a bycicle...:ROFLMAO:

So next question is:
Why do they not wear masks.believe conspiracy theories..think the whole worlds scientific community is wrong and they are right....

see it happening any time soon in this country of subsurvient weaklings
Sensible people...well...most of us..the stupid minority of anti everything ""im all rite Jack"" will always exist..Too thick to know they are thick.

Do you ever stop trying to be awkward about scientific govt advice?
I asked a question and dozens of comments later nobody from the compliant brigade is willing to answer.
How is that going against "scientific" :ROFLMAO: government advice?

Sponsored Links
Back