An Essential Service??

I asked a question and dozens of comments later nobody from the compliant brigade is willing to answer.
How is that going against "scientific" :ROFLMAO: government advice?
I do not have time or the inclination to constantly debate idiots who think Covid is blown out of proportion..Etc..or people like you who do not give a fuk about anyone else..I am far from a compliant person in life I can assure you..

Sponsored Links
I do not have time or the inclination to constantly debate idiots who think Covid is blown out of proportion..Etc..or people like you who do not give a fuk about anyone else..I am far from a compliant person in life I can assure you..
Typical communist attitude:
"I have no arguments so I will just say that you're an idiot and avoid having a conversation which will inevitably prove that I'm an idiot"

"I have no arguments so I will just say that you're an idiot and avoid having a conversation which will inevitably prove that I'm an idiot"
Although I may not agree with your arguments on many subjects, I do agree with your description of some posters on here.

I do not agree with many opinionists here, but I will fight like a lion until I'm dead to preserve their right to have a different opinion from mine.

Sponsored Links
Businesses in Italy and Poland are opening up in opposition to the restrictions because they refuse to live in fear. Won't see it happening any time soon in this country of subsurvient weaklings any time soon, nor will we hear about it in the media.
Poland are in a political crisis, and Italy has serious historical issues with corruption in politics. I don't think we should seek to emulate them without careful exploration of the issues. So it's eminently possible to research their policies and choose not to follow their example.

Homeless

I recall a prog on the telly years ago about a group of tribesmen from. Papua new guneia

Who came to The UK to live for a while with various families

Working class family

Middle class

Than some lord of the Manor

They could not understand the concept of homeless people in there society it did not exist

They asked why we just can't build them a house that's what they do

Homeless

I recall a prog on the telly years ago about a group of tribesmen from. Papua new guneia

Working class family

Middle class

They could not understand the concept of homeless people in there society it did not exist

Would you like to write a thesis on the development of personal property law in western society? ;) :whistle:

Ok, I'll go and do one! (not a thesis on property law!)

Sensible people...well...most of us..the stupid minority of anti everything ""im all rite Jack"" will always exist..Too thick to know they are thick.

'the stupid minority of anti everything' - Think you mean the informed, questioning minority (as opposed to your sheep-like, spoon-fed plebian hordes) who don't just trust politicians and actually want to know the REAL facts, not what some government spin doctor thinks they want to hear. It's laughable that you buy the government's story and the 'news' from a heavily biased media - yet think people who want to be properly informed are the stupid ones.

Well dumb, unquestioning, blind obedience is what the Nazis, communists, etc relied on to keep the sheep faithful to the totalitarian monster that they were told was the answer to all their ills. The ills of the moment are Corona, environment 'emergency', discrimination, etc, etc.

Those that are awake and informed (not you, obviously) can see the danger in a heavy handed, biased 'police' force and growing state control and censorship (witness the way Talk Radio was removed from You Tube for having alternative Corona/lockdown views and lockdown demonstrations are brutally crushed). If you ignore history, you are damned to repeat the mistakes of the past.

Last edited:
You convinced me you were an idiot (and a few others) months ago.(y)
I keep on blocking this sub-human but its comments still get through.
I was known as the monkey whisperer once, but can't do that online...

Homeless

Working class family

Middle class

Would you like to write a thesis on the development of personal property law in western society? ;) :whistle:

Ok, I'll go and do one! (not a thesis on property law!)

I will do :cool:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back