Angela Rayner

Sponsored Links
Im amazed that notch 7 is not living in utopia he believes european living is why have you not immigrated ?
No need, when Labour kick this govt out they will start dismantling brexit and rebuilding a relationship with our closest and largest trade partner

and attrition is steadily getting rid of brexit voters

Sponsored Links
No need, when Labour kick this govt out they will start dismantling brexit and rebuilding a relationship with our closest and largest trade partner
That’ll be good if it happens. Trade is all I ever wanted from a European partnership - not to be told what to do and who we can let into our country and take advantage of our systems.

That’ll be good if it happens. Trade is all I ever wanted from a European partnership - not to be told what to do and who we can let into our country and milk our systems.
like the majority of brexit voters voted for christ knows what notch voted for

Trade is all I ever wanted from a European partnership - not to be told what to do and who we can let into our country and take advantage of our systems.
We were always part of the decision making process, it wasn't just a case of being told what to do.
Trade is all I ever wanted from a European partnership
But there have to be rules around how to trade. Which we had a say in, just like everything else.

- not to be told what to do and who we can let into our country and take advantage of our systems
1) we weren’t told what to do
2) freedom of movement is a reciprocal arrangement
3) EU workers didn’t take advantage of our systems.

It’s been 8 years since the vote and you are still ignorant of the facts.

So why do have this thing about pigeon holing people into boxes and they are not allowed in your world to go outside those boxes?
You don’t think outside the box

You just believe in any old conspiracy theory

The same reason you have an interest (but more relavant) in what a Labour politician did decades ago, lol.
I once had an interest that spurred me on to vote. These days it's a passing interest and nothing I've seen or heard would get me to vote as they've all gone backwards and subordinate to outside bodies.

like the majority of brexit voters voted for christ knows what notch voted for
Brexers never actually agreed what they were voting for. Never did, never will. They can't because they had multiple contradictory ideas of what they wanted to happen, and what would happen. Like wanting a new house so you burn down your old one before deciding what sort of new one you want, and where, and what you can afford.

so go on notch why did you vote for it what was your main reason

All lies.

1) EU law took precedent over domestic laws
2) I don’t want any reciprocal freedom of movement. I want to choose who comes here and I want them to choose who they let in their country.
3) A 'self employed' EU worker in the UK could access:
  • Income Support
  • income-related Jobseekers’ Allowance (JSA)
  • income-related Employment Support Allowance (ESA)
  • Pension Credit
  • Housing Benefit
  • Universal Credit
  • housing assistance from local authorities

Sponsored Links
Back