Angela Rayner

You dont understand the phrase "interview under caution"

Every police interview is an "interview under caution", there is no other kind

we all know the only reason this is being investigated is because Conservative party and their propaganda media empire has forced them to do it
There are voluntary interviews not under caution which is what was originally planned iirc.

Sponsored Links
We have her claims and they are falling apart…

It was my home, so no tax due X
I was living there at the time so nothing to pay X
I didn’t have to pay tax because of the decoration and repair I did X
These were her various comms as she tried to kill the story. What she actually says to the police, if anything, will be interesting.

These were her various comms as she tried to kill the story. What she actually says to the police, if anything, will be interesting.
Mbk has seen all the information and has found her guilty.

I'm not sure why the police statement on their report doesn't seem generally available to read

guilty of:
- being a noisy fog horn about other people's tax affairs while her own aren't in order.
- looking stupid for claiming she was exempt when she wasn't
- pretending she lived somewhere where she didn't for tax/benefits purposes (she thought).
- trying to cover up her errors rather than confess a minor mistake
- pretending that she had nothing to pay, but wont allow any external scrutiny, probably because the advice is flawed.

I see nobody wants to take a bet that she will be found to have lied.

I wonder how HMRC will treat me if I owe some tax, but pretend I didn't understand the rules? Will they:
A - Tell me to pay the tax with interest and a late filing charge?
B - Tell me not to worry because tax rules are very complex and people make mistakes all the time.

If anyone needs a hint. Its not B.

Sponsored Links
There are voluntary interviews not under caution which is what was originally planned iirc.
As far as I am aware all police interviews are under caution.

If it’s not under caution it’s not an interview

And if it’s not voluntary then it’s following an arrest

- being a noisy fog horn about other people's tax affairs while her own aren't in order
So you are upset Angela Rayner calls out Conservative MPs tax affairs which amount to millions when she might’ve made a mistake and owed £1500

I note you aren’t perfectly happy about the massive amount of Tory corruption due to bogus PPE contracts…..but you are motivated to still be posting comments about a non story worth £1500 for 120+ pages

The stench of hypocrisy is overpowering

Well there may be an official view on the subject shortly. ;) If cleared one flock of birds will probably say fixed. If not cleared that lot will be pleased and other flock disappointed.

The law. Intent can figure in "sentencing" eg manslaughter and murder. Her position might cloud that aspect - make an example of her.

As things stand neither flock has a clear idea of what she has done or of any advice she was offered or where it came from.

guilty of:
- being a noisy fog horn about other people's tax affairs while her own aren't in order.
- looking stupid for claiming she was exempt when she wasn't
- pretending she lived somewhere where she didn't for tax/benefits purposes (she thought).
- trying to cover up her errors rather than confess a minor mistake
- pretending that she had nothing to pay, but wont allow any external scrutiny, probably because the advice is flawed.

I see nobody wants to take a bet that she will be found to have lied.

I wonder how HMRC will treat me if I owe some tax, but pretend I didn't understand the rules? Will they:
A - Tell me to pay the tax with interest and a late filing charge?
B - Tell me not to worry because tax rules are very complex and people make mistakes all the time.

If anyone needs a hint. Its not B.
I thought you had this all wrapped up.

I still haven't seen the official outcome, can you show it please? You obviously know the result. Has she been fined or imprisoned or anything?

You've softened your stance that she will be found guilty then, to "found to have lied".

(Softened = rowed back on previous hyperbole (y) )
my first post on this thread was #41. I was clear the issue was the cover up and the lies. People do make mistakes on their taxes and if they are a tory MP, Angela Rayner will be front and centre calling them names and demanding their resignation.

So you are upset Angela Rayner calls out Conservative MPs tax affairs which amount to millions when she might’ve made a mistake and owed £1500

I note you aren’t perfectly happy about the massive amount of Tory corruption due to bogus PPE contracts…..but you are motivated to still be posting comments about a non story worth £1500 for 120+ pages

The stench of hypocrisy is overpowering
yes its very hypocritical to go on about other MPs tax affairs and mistakes when your own aren't in order. But lets not focus on this particular hypocrite when we can partake in a some good old fashioned whataboutery

As far as I am aware all police interviews are under caution.

If it’s not under caution it’s not an interview

And if it’s not voluntary then it’s following an arrest
nonsense - you are interviewed under caution if you are suspected of committing a criminal offence.

Last edited:
yes its very hypocritical to go on about other MPs tax affairs and mistakes when your own aren't in order. But lets not focus on this particular hypocrite when we can partake in a some good old fashioned whataboutery
Motorbiking please show me where you have participated in calling out the massive corruption of PPE contracts in a thread where you’ve contributed over dozens of pages.

Hypocrite

Sponsored Links
Back