Another one off the pitch

Sponsored Links
there would be no stories if people weren't willing to sell theirs

Sponsored Links
Give a chave a well paid job and bish bash bosh , scandal.
I bet he hasn't slept with fag breath Kerry Katona.

More to the point who cares!

This. How many lives have been ruined because newspapers want to make money? It's ridiculous.

Don't you think that if Giggs and his sh.gging partners had taken more care the papers wouldn't be interested.

I.e. if Giggs had abstained from sex with others and they had abstained as well the papers wouldn't have a story they could make money from. I do believe they and I don't care.

I think it's a very,very boring story and a waste of paper.

So why buy news papers then? Its not the papers fault , its the muppets who buy them.
Really , if you believe anything you read in a news paper bar the tv guide you really need your head examined.

Don't you think that if Giggs and his sh.gging partners had taken more care the papers wouldn't be interested.

I.e. if Giggs had abstained from sex with others and they had abstained as well the papers wouldn't have a story they could make money from. I do believe they and I don't care.

I think it's a very,very boring story and a waste of paper.

I'm informed that The Sun were following Imogen and knew she was carrying on with someone else. They just didn't know it was Mr. Giggs.

I'm not saying adultery is right but people from all walks of life are involved in it, not just the rich & famous. The only difference is that if the bloke down the pub has an affair with the barmaid, it's not plastered all over the front pages.

Not many people care, I certainly don't. What I do care about is newspapers having their employees follow the rich and famous for the sole reason of maximising profits, without giving consideration to the effect it'll have on that person & his/her family. It's not news and it's only of interest to those with a below-average IQ.

I'm not saying adultery is right but people from all walks of life are involved in it, not just the rich & famous. The only difference is that if the bloke down the pub has an affair with the barmaid, it's not plastered all over the front pages.

Not many people care, I certainly don't. What I do care about is newspapers having their employees follow the rich and famous for the sole reason of maximising profits, without giving consideration to the effect it'll have on that person & his/her family. It's not news and it's only of interest to those with a below-average IQ.
So it is ok to reap many thousands per week using ones celebrity status to sell a product using the press and the media to your advantage, but when that person VOLUNTARILY does something wrong, i.e. dumps on his loved ones it is considered an invasion of privacy.

Give us a break!!

Stop whinging Ryan and get a grip. No one asked you to shag a slapper. Take a holiday and feel sorry for yourself somewhere private so that no one can hear you blart. :rolleyes:

Stop whinging Ryan and get a grip. No one asked you to s**g a slapper. Take a holiday and feel sorry for yourself somewhere private so that no one can hear you blart. :rolleyes:

I think you'll find that he hasn't officially said a word yet, nor will he until his missus leaves him (If she does of course, money has a habit of smoothing over the cracks!!), or makes him apologise publicly before leaving him :)

So it is ok to reap many thousands per week using ones celebrity status to sell a product using the press and the media to your advantage, but when that person VOLUNTARILY does something wrong, i.e. dumps on his loved ones it is considered an invasion of privacy.

Actually Manchester United use Mr. Giggs to sell a product, and he is paid accordingly. If you helped to bring in similar amounts of money for an employer I'm sure you'd be paid a similar wage! Apart from his fitness DVD which only came out a year or so ago, how else has he used his celebrity status? Until recently the only time you read about him was in match reports.

Again, I'm not excusing cheating at all, but the sole reason for The Sun to reveal his affair was to maximise their profits. Nothing more, nothing less. In the process they've managed to ruin his reputation, do whatever it's done/will do to his family, as well as Ms. Thomas receiving death threats. All because they wanted to make a few quid. As crockett said, Ryan Giggs hasn't said a thing.

Sponsored Links
Back