Another one off the pitch

Not many people care, I certainly don't. What I do care about is newspapers having their employees follow the rich and famous for the sole reason of maximising profits, without giving consideration to the effect it'll have on that person & his/her family. It's not news and it's only of interest to those with a below-average IQ.

Giggs has made ten's of millions of pounds from sponsors portraying a squeaky clean image to the public. They do not go around and pick sexually irresponsible celebrities to help market their products. The sponsors have been embarrassed by their choice and may drop him. So, do you think that the investigators have done a good job or should they have shu-up? Papers and media make celebrities and they must report the good, otherwise we would not have a sponsors in the pot who want to make money from the association. So, why shouldn't the papers/media who advertise their products? They are also hoodwinked in to believing that a celebrity is squeaky clean. But when they're not then bingo...they have a story!!!

Sponsored Links
Yeah thats just like a website that says a member is mentally ill, and a drunk, it gets more readers yeah?

Or do the people that say that get a kick from stating lies?

So once in the public domain, people see no spark without a fire..

I think this website suffered when I was accused of the above. More morons might have read, they are morons. The best part of a forum is that those that accuse, get deleted, then rename themselves, and abuse someone else for a while.

So my reputation on here is slurred, by people previously banned, they are banned for a reason, and my reputation is sullied.

let's lay our cards on the table here....
are we envious of giggs..
would yeah could yeath..

fantasized....now have yeah? :LOL:

Yeah thats just like a website that says a member is mentally ill, and a drunk, it gets more readers yeah?

Or do the people that say that get a kick from stating lies?

So once in the public domain, people see no spark without a fire..

I think this website suffered when I was accused of the above. More morons might have read, they are morons. The best part of a forum is that those that accuse, get deleted, then rename themselves, and abuse someone else for a while.

So my reputation on here is slurred, by people previously banned, they are banned for a reason, and my reputation is sullied.

You ever thought about just shutting up a bit cos you are a major troll

Sponsored Links
Again, I'm not excusing cheating at all, but the sole reason for The Sun to reveal his affair was to maximise their profits.
NEVER! :eek:
I'm stunned.

How dastardly of a national newspaper to use a popular figure to sell their product.

The likes of Ryan Giggs had better watch out in future if such despicable people exist. You would think that his army of advisers (publicists etc) may have warned him that Sha99in9 slappers may only lead to him being found out somehow.

Come to think of it, if i were a footballer earning millions of pounds, then i would expect people to actually be watching me. In fact, i would expect them to pay good money to watch me.

Back