Another Tommy robinson interview

Sponsored Links
mm a very overly opinonated person talking to another overly opinonated person
thinking there opinion is more valid than others:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
He is definitely a polished performer, with Katy Hopkins asking him all the right questions he was doing ok until the hanky came out and he started to emote, then the interview became more reality TV than real life.
Hopefully when his appeal is heard the facts will be made public to dispel some of the myths.
According to some sources in his live streaming to the public he referred to the defendants as Muslim paedophiles, this would go against the presumption of innocence to which anyone accused of an offence is entitled to.
Whether the above is true or not should come out during his trial, although even if he is guilty I don't think putting him back in jail would be appropriate, jailing him would only allow him to play the martyr.

Ive watched the first 10 minutes or so.

So is Tommy Robinson a genuine person who is a campaigner raising awareness of an issue that is as he describes, or is he a terrible far right racist and a troublemaker.

Or as a third option is he a genuine campaigner that has been adopted by far right activists as their spokesperson.

Ive watched the first 10 minutes or so.

So is Tommy Robinson a genuine person who is a campaigner raising awareness of an issue that is as he describes, or is he a terrible far right racist and a troublemaker.

Or as a third option is he a genuine campaigner that has been adopted by far right activists as their spokesperson.

Id go for number 3..... He has this support so he's not going to chuck their support back in their faces. I've listened to him. He speaks sense. Some people don't like sense.

Some people just don't like to admit he makes sense.

Just like any other Clan meet.

Suprised your not boasting again ....you so like to boast don't you, a pychologicall trait in person that seems a little over the top usually indicates the exact opposite of their trait in their inner person. In other words your boasting is a mask to cover your inner feelings of worthlessness and inadequacy.

Suprised your not boasting again
Only when you, Hawk or Judith question my personal worthlessness or inadequacy. I'm more of a reactive kinda guy.

Thanks for your health concerns though, it'll make my mindfulness & wellbeing group session run smoother tonight.(y)

Sponsored Links
Back