Another vaccine in the offing?

Sponsored Links
Come on, get ready to roll over and roll up your sleeves, they've found another virus they can try and control you with, so you may be coerced into another jab.

Flu jab recipients have been controlled have they? Lol.

Stupid statement. Ignorant (miserable) man.

I see they are offering the Polio vaccine again. Dare say the vax morons will say its a form of control rather than a life saving, harm avoiding medicine. And they wonder why people like hate are despised.

Come on, get ready to roll over and roll up your sleeves, they've found another virus they can try and control you with, so you may be coerced into another jab.

That one won't do it, nobody dies.

There are probably odd viruses all the time, they just got better at isolating and naming them.

Sponsored Links

Control you how?

I have had many vaccines. Have been controlled in 1 way or another all my life, but the latest vaccines havent changed anything.

Do you think I am more controlled than you are ? Or is it possible you are less aware of such control and think (!)you are free ?

I think he means the microchip that Bill Gates made which is in it , so it tracks everything you do, and don't believe the BBC because he controls that too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Control you how?
Come on himmy, even you must remember the lockdowns during the last scare, you know, stay indoors, restrict contact with strangers, and friends and family, force businesses to fold, print huge amounts of money to create a world recession, allow your elderly relatives to die and be buried without you being able to say goodbye. I'd call that controlling, wouldn't you?

Come on himmy, even you must remember the lockdowns during the last scare, you know, stay indoors, restrict contact with strangers, and friends and family, force businesses to fold, print huge amounts of money to create a world recession, allow your elderly relatives to die and be buried without you being able to say goodbye. I'd call that controlling, wouldn't you?
Himmy?

I think we were all controlled, with or without the vaccine ?

Why would anyone do that -
YES - to make people use their 5G more so the POWERS can learn more about them:eek:

Why would anyone do that -
YES - to make people use their 5G more so the POWERS can learn more about them:eek:
Another conspiracy theorist.
Himmy?

I think we were all controlled, with or without the vaccine ?
When they were dolling out the vaccines, did unvaccinated have the same freedoms as vaccinated?

Another conspiracy theorist.

When they were dolling out the vaccines, did unvaccinated have the same freedoms as vaccinated?
Vaccinated were allowed more I thought.

but the point is we were all controlled. It wasn't the vaccine it was our government, just like most of the rest of the world.

accepting that Boris and his mates didn't appear to get the same rules of course.

you must remember the lockdowns during the last scare, you know, stay indoors, restrict contact with strangers, and friends and family, force businesses to fold, print huge amounts of money to create a world recession, allow your elderly relatives to die and be buried without you being able to say goodbye.
I don't recognise much of that at all actually.

This polio virus detection in London

Probably brought in by foreigners ???

Sponsored Links
Back