Anyone got any evidence that

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
M F from London and Joe90 are not one and the same?

They both drone on and on about a topic until the other posters start committing hurry curry..

Sponsored Links
Nah joe gives a much better argument
I think mike writes more like mickymoody anyone remember him?

Sponsored Links
He's right too - you never do come back with an answer. :mrgreen:

So Joe seems to have gone quiet "has he left the building?" the M F from London will be along shortly... :rolleyes:

Moving swiftly on. I think that Joe owns this forum that is why he's so controversial, he plays the devils advocate in order to keep us on the site.

Moving swiftly on. I think that Joe owns this forum that is why he's so controversial, he plays the devils advocate in order to keep us on the site.

MMM and I also notice that both yours and my earlier posts on this thread reg Joe have been deleted Pred ;)

(edit) ignore me ,see further down the thread

Just so long as it's not obligatory to interact with Joe.

The good thing is that if you don't disagree with Joe you are much less likely to have your post deleted. There's no point anyway as, in my humble opinion, he is incapable of conducting a sensible argument.

Talking of which, the 'How mankind overcame the hair loss problem through the ages?' thread has gone.

Why? Did someone upset Joe?

It's such a joy to contribute on DIYnot, bookmark the thread, then come back to it the next day to find that some prat has deleted it.

Sorry, I keep forgetting that this is no longer a country of free speech. :rolleyes:

to be fair I was mistaken they haven't been deleted they are on another thread :oops: :oops: :oops:

So where's the 'How mankind overcame the hair loss problem through the ages?' thread, then?

Sponsored Links
Back