Anyone got snow?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
None here in Essex yet but some promised for tomorrow. Promised us the same last week though. I’ll believe it when I see it. :cautious:

Sponsored Links
9268676-6657039-image-a-50_1549019272578.jpg

Good ole days in Newcastle!

Sponsored Links
Twice this year I've had to go out and leave the engine running to clear the ice off the screen, sometimes I can go right through winter without having to do that, rarely dips below zero in this part of the country.

Where is that?

Cornwall. Contrary to popular belief, the summers aren't as hot either. If it's 30 degrees in London or Kent, it's about 24 degrees here. Likewise when it's minus 5 degrees in London, it's probable 1 or 2 degrees here.
The downside of warmer winters is that most of the time it's p1ssing down.

Cornwall. Contrary to popular belief, the summers aren't as hot either. If it's 30 degrees in London or Kent, it's about 24 degrees here. Likewise when it's minus 5 degrees in London, it's probable 1 or 2 degrees here.
The downside of warmer winters is that most of the time it's p1ssing down.

Thats because you are surrounded on most sides by the Atlantic.

When I were a lad, back in ye olden days in Newcastle we sometimes got pink snow as Consett was still going.

When I were a lad, back in ye olden days in Newcastle we sometimes got pink snow as Consett was still going.
Didn't the moths evolve into a different colour to blend in with the discoloured trees as well?

Black snow when you passed the coke works...if you could see it :eek:
Only 1" here and gently raining but snow is expected throughout the night.
John :)

Sponsored Links
Back