Anyone planning to visit Germany?

Sponsored Links
Yes but my point was that news headlines would have us believe they are at crisis point now, which they are not.
You dont know that.

Given the incubation period, and that by the time you have a significantly increasing rate of observable infections it is already too late to stop another wave, you dont know that.

Lockdowns can't go on forever. Eventually we have to learn to manage this thing.
We do, and key components of being able to do that are hyper-vigilance over seemingly small local anomalies in case rates, effective test/track/trace, effective controls at borders, and as high a % of vaccination as is possible (which means not tolerating the refusenik idiots like some here).

Sponsored Links
Yes we do. The whole point of the post was that the bloke on the radio from Bolton NHS Trust said exactly that.
Not being at the crisis point is exactly when you should be taking action.

If you're heading towards a peak that will need a lockdown to bring under control the sooner you put it in the better. Leaving it too late (March 2020, November 2020) just means the lockdowns are longer and with higher piles of bodies.

I dont agree that eventually we'll learn to manage this thing, we keep refusing to learn lessons. But once the vaccination program has been able to get to the point where all willing adults are covered we probably can relax internal controls and it will get to the point where we just accept it like the Flu, TB, Polio etc.

F#ck me upside down!
This is pure communist propaganda.
giphy.gif

Sponsored Links
Back