Are the knives out for Cameron?

John Major had a majority of 21 - David Cameron couldn't even win those seats back despite being up against the hapless Brown in a recession. He failed big time.

again, what universe do you live in? do you ever read history books? Or as we suspect , do you just make history up to suit yourself?

In the last six months of his rule, John Major didnt have a majority, he was a minority government.

Where did he lose them? Why didn't Cameron win them back? Cameron was hopeless.

Sponsored Links
John Major had a majority of 21 - David Cameron couldn't even win those seats back despite being up against the hapless Brown in a recession. He failed big time.

again, what universe do you live in? do you ever read history books? Or as we suspect , do you just make history up to suit yourself?

In the last six months of his rule, John Major didnt have a majority, he was a minority government.

Where did he lose them? Why didn't Cameron win them back? Cameron was hopeless.

What do you mean 'where did he lose them'? Jeez, you ****ing ignorance of the world is unbounded, joe.......

All government suffer majority shrinkage, due to illness, death, and resignations, and because the boundary commission fiddles about with the constituencies. Even Brown lost 8 of his majority in the last parliament, except it didnt make any difference because he had room to move on it.

I have no idea if cameron 'won them back', i couldnt tell you which seats Brown lost and what to, they may not even exist anymore.

Why didn't Cameron win them back? Are you saying he is less popular than John Major?

Why didn't Cameron win them back? Are you saying he is less popular than John Major?

well if you know which constituencies they are, we could check, couldn't we?

You do the research, im not interested in feeding your bizarre fantasies..........

Sponsored Links

You do the research, im not interested in feeding your bizarre fantasies..........

so very interested in life... seems ony interested in whats up your a**e... but a bodger and will not mention where you are from.. :D :D :D

again, go stick your nose in someones else's conversation, your not part of this one.............and where im from is blindingly obvious from the nickname and the profile, although it prolly took you a couple of months to work it out........

again, go stick your nose in someones else's conversation, your not part of this one.............

He is if he chooses to be, so am I or anyone else who wants to. Maybe that's because it's a public forum. Which is why you'll find all manner of people on here, from the kind and helpful, right through to the self opinionated and obnoxious tw4ts like yourself.

It's not a fantasy. David Cameron is less popular than John Major was. He really failed big-time at this election. When the Lib/Lab super-pact is in place then he'll be ousted for letting his ego lose him the election. He so wanted to kick ass in the debate but had his own ass kicked by the wonderful Nick Clegg.

Last comment before I move on, David and the conservatives won the biggest swing in almost a century.

Yes, he probably would have done better without the debates. Nick Clegg is a very good liar and David underestimated how gullible the public are.

However Nick Clegg didn't just 'not do as well as expected'. He went backwards.

When the talks break down between the Libs and the conservatives, it will be because the liberals didn't WANT to have a coalition with the conservatives but in order for them to not OBVIOUSLY be seen to lie (they promised to go with the party with the most votes) they are taking part in the charade that is the talks. It will be this and their insistence on punching far above the mandate given to them by the public that will result in the end of the Con/Lib negotiations.
...and I welcome that.

There is no place in government for the liberals and never should be until they sort themselves out.

How long can this go on for without a Government? Is there a time span for the next PM?

we do have a government and a PM

its the same labour one that was in place before the election

Ahh the British constitution has an answer for everything

He is if he chooses to be, so am I or anyone else who wants to. Maybe that's because it's a public forum. Which is why you'll find all manner of people on here, from the kind and helpful, right through to the self opinionated and obnoxious tw4ts like yourself.

Yes it is a public forum but that doesn't make it right to end the flow of the debate by adding a retarded comment that had no purpose in the context of the thread.

I'm not taking sides because personally I couldn't give a flying f*** what you think, what I would say tho is that "Lincsbodger" seems to be able to post factual and informed comments on the topic being discussed, certain others listen to hearsay or get their knowledge from the likes of wikipeadia or yahoo and think they are some kind of authority on the subject.

A spam post seems to be the last line of defense for a f*cking idiot, isn't that right "sooey" and "joe 90"? ;)

Last comment before I move on, David and the conservatives won the biggest swing in almost a century.

Yes, he probably would have done better without the debates. Nick Clegg is a very good liar and David underestimated how gullible the public are.

However Nick Clegg didn't just 'not do as well as expected'. He went backwards.

When the talks break down between the Libs and the conservatives, it will be because the liberals didn't WANT to have a coalition with the conservatives but in order for them to not OBVIOUSLY be seen to lie (they promised to go with the party with the most votes) they are taking part in the charade that is the talks. It will be this and their insistence on punching far above the mandate given to them by the public that will result in the end of the Con/Lib negotiations.
...and I welcome that.

There is no place in government for the liberals and never should be until they sort themselves out.

I agree. How astute you are. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's not a fantasy. David Cameron is less popular than John Major was. He really failed big-time at this election. When the Lib/Lab super-pact is in place then he'll be ousted for letting his ego lose him the election. He so wanted to kick ass in the debate but had his own ass kicked by the wonderful Nick Clegg.

Lib-lab pact has fell to bits

lib-con pact all but sealed

brown resiging.

Conservatives 10million votes 306 seat (up 100 seat)
Labour 8 million votes 258 seat (lost 97 seats)
Libdems 5 miullion votes 59 sets (lost 3 sets)

Brown to resign within 2 hours, Cameron WILL be the next Prime Minister.

So if thats your definition of failure, id be interested to see what success is..................your a brainless idiot, joe, you use defective maths to try and prove a point that is patently fantasy, just face the facts, Cameron won and within 2 hours we WILL inevitably have a Tory Government led by Cameron.

Clegg ****ed himself. He overplayed his hand. He tried to play a game of bluff by talking to Labour in the hope he could go back to Cam and screw more concessions, but it blew up in his face, and now there only one game in town, Camerons, so hes had to go running back tail between legs before that offer vanishes as well.

Cameron COULD now go it alone and run a minority government, because the Lib Dems would never dare vote them down, after all the rhetoric of 'doing the right thing in the national interest'.

Furthermore, it shows what a two faced liar he is, he said before the election he would support whoever won the most votes and seats, then he turns round and talks to Labour behind Camerons back in mid negotiation, a two faced piece of hypocrisy the Tories wont forget for a long time.

Wake up and smell the coffee joe, things happened differently in this reality.

Well, now I have to find a party that doesn't end up joining with the class warriors at the next election...that hasn't got barmy policies.
Hmm.

Labour voters. The parasites of the UK. There's one born every minute!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
labourvoters.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back