Are they all 'serious criminals'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possession of cocaine

And his buddy Gove

I said a few topics back that rich and famous need to be taken by the scruff of the neck and convicted. Nosie or Sir Gal argued the toss... I don't remember you backing me up....

Sponsored Links
Sorry, but as far as I am concerned, he was convicted of stabbing someone and was sentenced to 6 years. He allegedly said it was the PTSD that caused it. Well, the jury didn’t obviously believe it - if that was true he wouldn’t have been given 6 years

Youve conveniently taken that out of context:
"He now faces being deported to Jamaica, after serving a three-year prison term for stabbing his ex-partner’s father who attacked him with a hammer while the pair were drinking"

And
"He was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and hospitalised three times, on one occasion for more than six months"

So you are claiming somebody hospitalised for six months is making it up.

Hardly the claim of government they were "rapists and murderers"

Sponsored Links
Youve conveniently taken that out of context:
"He now faces being deported to Jamaica, after serving a three-year prison term for stabbing his ex-partner’s father who attacked him with a hammer while the pair were drinking"

And
"He was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and hospitalised three times, on one occasion for more than six months"

So you are claiming somebody hospitalised for six months is making it up.

Hardly the claim of government they were "rapists and murderers"

So, claiming PTSD and self defence and he STILL got six years? Obviously the jury didn’t believe it and the judge sentenced him accordingly. What were all those who are now arguing his case doing at the time of this 'terrible injustice’? :rolleyes: Pull the other one!

So, claiming PTSD and self defence and he STILL got six years? Obviously the jury didn’t believe it and the judge sentenced him accordingly. What were all those who are now arguing his case doing at the time of this 'terrible injustice’? :rolleyes: Pull the other one!
You felt the self defence part important enough to deliberately leave out of your post.

And youve still avoided mentioning the significant times he has spent in hospital which proves he has a serious illness.
Your argument is dishonest.

You felt the self defence part important enough to deliberately leave out of your post.

And youve still avoided mentioning the significant times he has spent in hospital which proves he has a serious illness.
Your argument is dishonest.
So, are you saying the jury that reached a guilty verdict and the judge that passed sentence got it wrong and that the alleged PTSD did play a part of the knife attack on his ex-partners father? Any idea on what happened to the ex-partners father? I see no mention of him being jailed for the alleged hammer attack. Also, any idea as to whether his five kids are all by the same mother and whether he is in a stable relationship with that woman? No, conveniently that is not mentioned anywhere. May just be a case of dragging everything up he can to stay in the country with a smattering of playing the race card. Presumably you know the answer to those questions as you seem to be springing to his defence. If so, please share.

The guy with PTSD was taken off the flight, so obviously there is a reason to allow him to stay in the UK. This isn't the same as Windrush imo.

I am all for deporting people who has come over here as an adult and who then commit a serious crime, but it has to be done case by case. Murder isn't the same as manslaughter for example so the circumstances need to be looked at. Nor do I care if they've made a life for themselves here, family, children. If a serious, premeditated crime has been committed then time to go. Everyone knows the law and everyone knows the consequences of breaking the law so tough shi t!

Canada, New Zealand, the USA all do the same as I should think other countries too. You can't even get a visa to USA if you've a criminal record. Nobody blinks an eye.

As a separate but similar issue, that Shamima Begum has lost the first stage of her appeal against having her British citizenship removed. I don't have a problem with that because I don't want her back in the UK. I have no idea how she would behave back in the UK, how radicalised she still is and I'd rather the UK didn't take that chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back