Are we the bad guys?

Yes, if that's what it takes to reduce/stop threats to our society and above all threats to our security. Many of the terrorist attacks in Europe have been from recently arrived migrants claiming to be refugees. It's too risky to let them in because it's impossible to tell the harmless ones from the dangerous ones. But we're going to be invaded by undesirable cultures anyway - our traitor politicians who talk tough on immigration, but do the opposite will see to that.

The truth is, Poles, Estonians, Ukranians, etc will fit right into our society and be useful productive members. Other cultures are both largely unable and unwilling to adapt or assimilate and will always be a problem for the host population.
I agree immigration controls should be tighter. I agree vetting procedures should be more stringent depending on age. I of course think the criminal and terrorist acts carried out are abhorrent and the perpetrators scum. However I don't think a blanket 'whites only' policy would resolve this countries issues. People of colour have been coming here for decades, sometimes at the request of our government, and positively contributing to our society whilst integrating as best they can. Do all of them try their best to integrate? Nope. Just as not all UK citizens will try to integrate when they go to live in a different country.

Also, whilst terrorist acts are of course abhorrent, I think it's a little naïve to think people from eastern Europe that live here don't commit crime, some of it serious and including organised crime. Or is that more acceptable because they're white?

Sponsored Links
While on the topic of bad guys, I think we are contributing to the war against Ukraine by not cutting our reliance on oil.

The Govt. could introduce no vehicle days to reduce consumption. The more we buy from Russia, the more that mardarse has to buy weapons with.

While on the topic of bad guys, I think we are contributing to the war against Ukraine by not cutting our reliance on oil.

The Govt. could introduce no vehicle days to reduce consumption. The more we buy from Russia, the more that mardarse has to buy weapons with.

yes all for it no car days

commercial vehicles would be exempt

No car days, very likely unworkable. Lots of scenarios (whether real or fabricated by the car owner) where it can be stated 'but I had to use my car' due to reason x.'

Sponsored Links
Also, whilst terrorist acts are of course abhorrent, I think it's a little naïve to think people from eastern Europe that live here don't commit crime, some of it serious and including organised crime. Or is that more acceptable because they're white?

Would never say that EEs don't commit crime here. However none of it is of the scale and barbarity committed by people from certain cultures. I'm thinking priests being decapitated in France, or vehicles used to mow down women and children. Totally different league and while only a few of them commit such acts, there will be many who add their support. Totally different league and a risk we don't need to be taking on. But we need to ask the treacherous politicians why they're prepared to risk everyone's safety.

We're full, we have a housing crisis, we're broke and we can't go on mopping up the world's disposessed.

95% of British land is empty.
We are one of the wealthiest countries in the world.
It won't be forever, people will want to return to their homes, if the war is won.
If the war is not won, we'll need the extra people.

Would never say that EEs don't commit crime here. However none of it is of the scale and barbarity committed by people from certain cultures. I'm thinking priests being decapitated in France, or vehicles used to mow down women and children. Totally different league and while only a few of them commit such acts, there will be many who add their support. Totally different league and a risk we don't need to be taking on. But we need to ask the treacherous politicians why they're prepared to risk everyone's safety.
You can't always quantify or compare/contrast criminal acts in that manner. For example, regardless of the nationality of the criminal/s, let's say crime A is someone being targeted at random and decapitated. A truly horrendous crime, no one would argue against that. Crime B is two people being randomly mowed down by someone in a car. Another truly horrendous crime. Crime C doesn't involve anyone being killed, well, not directly anyway. Crime C is the trafficking of 100's of people into the UK to be used as low/no wage slaves, sex slaves etc, beaten if they do not comply, living in squalor, often terrified on a daily basis. Many of those people will be scarred (physically and/or emotionally) for life, some will never recover and have years/decades of torment even if freed, some will ultimately take their own life.

I would assert none of the above crimes, as horrendous as they all are, are more or less severe than any of the others when considered in their entirety.

Something is really wrong in this country. Try to do something 'legally' and the UK government and councils puts everything possible in the way - Like helping the Ukraine people with short term accommodation help or the recent 'Green Homes Grant' scheme (under subscribed and under used) but do something illegal and we go over the top - like illegal immigrants being put up in better accommodation than some OAP's in their own or council homes.

I'm sure some sections of legal immigrants eg, Hong Kong Chinese and Afghan's who supported the UK must be unhappy with the treatment that the are getting in comparison.

OK - so the Ukraine peoples are intending to be short term immigrants but why are we treating them like the great unwanted after the British public are trying so hard to be welcoming and generous?

Damp in July. In January :eek:

Suppose the way prices are going, that's all first timers will be able to afford.

A friend's nephew lives in a caravan, all he can afford. Quite common really - even people on Gogglebox live in caravans!

If we had the will to house more people, we could easily do it.

These are the sort of people allowed into UK by well meaning people who think "we're all the same under the skin". Well, we're not. These are the sort of people let into UK in big numbers, taking massive risks for us, the largely unwilling and in some cases unwitting host population, by our trecherous 'leaders'.

Asylum seeker who stabbed six people before being shot dead made 72 calls for help before attack

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/ukne...-for-help-before-attack/ar-AAW8MK5?li=BBoPWjQ

The Ukraine is not the only country being invaded by hostile enemy forces. Maybe a lot more subtle here and in Europe, but an invasion is definitely under way.

Sponsored Links
Back