Are you ready for 31 October?

I should think not. You can’t even speak for yourself.
Do you ever have anything constructive to say?

Note to self: Never ask mottie such a complicated question he could never answer!

Sponsored Links
House prices aren't relavent, the economy has been sluggish but house prices are kept high by lack of supply.
Not relavant? Oh...because you decide??..Wrong.It is a positive,possibly Brexit related,that is why you dismiss and ridicule it.Gauranteed..If house values tanked,,you would be on here blaiming Brexit..

Note to self: Never ask mottie such a complicated question he could never answer!
Note to self. Never ask lally a question he is unable to answer such as what he does fo a living, who he voted for, which country was he going to when he booked his one-way flights a year ago, why he didn’t go, why he didn’t delete his account when he made his 'last post' like he said he was going to do, what his first name is, what county he lives in etc etc. All top secret stuff and no doubt he'll scream to get this post deleted. And he'll succeed.

Do you ever have anything constructive to say?
I’ve given plenty of DIY help and advice on this forum, particularly in the car section. What help to others have you brought to this site in your 9,000 plus posts?

Sponsored Links
Note to self. Never ask lally a question he is unable to answer such as what he does fo a living, who he voted for, which country was he going to when he booked his one-way flights a year ago, why he didn’t go, why he didn’t delete his account when he made his 'last post' like he said he was going to do, what his first name is, what county he lives in etc etc. All top secret stuff and no doubt he'll scream to get this post deleted. And he'll succeed.

You appear to be a stalker.

And one who complains that his victim does not cooperate.

Are you stalking me? You’re another one that disappears when a question is asked. Anyway, the conversation is between me and lally. He's already said he can’t speak for you so how about you stop speaking for him. If you want to talk to me, answer the question I asked you earlier or butt out.

Last edited:
Yeah right, they'd be too busy getting us into wars, looking for weapons of mass destruction with their special friends and selling off our gold at rock bottom prices. How many millions does that ex Labour leader have now? And houses, don’t get me started on his houses. He could sure teach those Tories a thing or two about lining your pockets. Tell me, did he win the bloody lottery or what! :rolleyes:
Endless whataboutery

You have zero counter argument

You lose

Apart from yourself of course...... You must be so disappointed that you helped to get Brexit done.

Why should I be disappointed? We all make mistakes......you just aren't man enough to admit you were wrong.

Sponsored Links
Back