asian kids

C

collisioni

got a bunch of them playing outside, 10 years of age max. Not a word of english

Sponsored Links
Could be worse.......I can't understand what the English kids are saying nowadays, though I think it's my age in my case :p

Sponsored Links

Probably bilingual - English for school and official, Indian for home and friends.

Nice that they're outside playing and not stuck inside on their playtendos or whatever the kids have nowadays.

Yep a lot of British people have trouble understanding the Brummie accent. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Anyway, it never ceases to tickle me, hearing Asian kids round our way speaking in a broad Scots accent... Jist like us natives. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It wouldn't surprise you to know that ethnic Brits are now the minority in Birmingham (2011 Census)....as well as London and the city of Leicester.

You've got the socially engineering, cultural Marxists called Labour to thank for that.

Sorry to get all political, but perhaps our insistence on providing instructions and information in a dozen or more foreign languages on anything 'official' has discouraged some people from bothering to learn 'our' language.

Then there's the little matter of 'integration', which doesn't seem to be happening as some predicted it would.

Yep a lot of British people have trouble understanding the Brummie accent. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Anyway, it never ceases to tickle me, hearing Asian kids round our way speaking in a broad Scots accent... Jist like us natives. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And they gave us haggis pakora - what's not to like :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back