Just for you Whitespittle...

Gentlemen, please!!

Personally I'm well into chavs and think they're pretty fit and up for "it", but I suspect this doesn't help this thread much.

I suppose that one has to wonder whether the significant discrepancy in the reporting of paedo rings (and presumably crime stats) is simply down to paranoid media journalists.

PS - I admit I've had a few gin and tonics tonight after an onerous day at work, so, sorry if I'm talking more drivel than normal.

Call me old fashioned Dex, but a gentleman would have the backbone to stand behind an accusation he makes. When it's so wide of the mark, the accuser should have the guts to back up his words.

Still no answer, nosey?

Sponsored Links
Personally I'm well into chavs and think they're pretty fit and up for "it", but I suspect this doesn't help this thread much.
:ROFLMAO:

I think froth chops is just sore that I've spoiled his Klan party. He hates being proved wrong.:mrgreen:

Last edited:
(P.S. You've just been thanked by someone who is always belittling those who thank others.)
Only those that thank lies.

Who can know the truth when you evade questions?

Which lies have been thanked? No one thanked the rubbish that you just wrote, which you then blamed me for making you write the rubbish in the first place. Do you realise how preposterous you're now looking?

Are you unable to tell me why you called me a chav luvva? Come on, stop dithering. It's a very specific accusation. What's the basis? Do tell?

Sponsored Links
The report also went on to say that it is likely the Asians targeted the white girls because...... Ceop says: “The comparative levels of freedom that white British children enjoy in comparison to some other ethnicities may make them more vulnerable to exploitation.

Read more: //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/just-for-you-whitespittle.441900/page-7#ixzz3lqGlGNQC

That's alright then, they're excused.

What else would you expect from an incompetent, lefty government quango? Only an idiot would use an outfit like that to try to make an argument.

Am I a chav luvva, or not?
Not a clue.
Are you a chav luvva?

So you don't know why you called me a chav luvva then?
No. But if I called you a boring chav luvva I'd be one third telling the truth.

Yes, details must be so boring and inconvenient for you. So by your statement above, you're saying that you are two-thirds lying? That would fit.

It's only boring because I have to keep asking the same question. But you can end the tedium right now. Do you know why you called me a chav luvva? If you do - great. Tell me and we can move on from the boring stuff. Then you can go back to watching truck racing on Sky, or whatever you do when you're not making things up on here.

What else would you expect from an incompetent, lefty government quango? Only an idiot would use an outfit like that to try to make an argument.
Can't prove me wrong though can you Frothy boy.:mrgreen:

If you're happy with my estimation of you, you'd better stand by your source.

Now, back to chav luvva. Boring I know, but can you stop evading the issue and say why it should apply to me? Come on. It's starting to look like you make wild accusations without any basis.

Look. I'll help you with the first bit. I called you a chav luvva because..............................

Over to you. Please answer tonight.

Sponsored Links
Back