Just for you Whitespittle...

I've just read an interesting article here.
It outlines a lot of the stuff that Whitespittle is frothing at the mouth about as well as a few other interesting details.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So you're using an article from Channel 4 to back up your non-argument. That article's not going to be heavily biased then, is it.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Desperate, Nosey, desperate. Further back in this thread, you even quoted the Daily Mail. Even though in the past you said, QUOTE "Do you think rags like the Mail would sell copies if they printed banal stories and neglected to fluff them up with seductive and provocative diatribe that is fodder for the gullible masses?"

So now you're using left biased TV channels and a newspaper that you admit distorts it's stories to back up your non-argument As I said, desperate.
Google each and see what you get chav luvva boy.
Afraid to? Of course you are.

I know what a chav is. And I think a "luvva" is actually lover, when converted from your baby talk. But which chavs am I suppose to be loving?

Please explain exactly what you mean, and how this applies to me.

Come on nosey, we're all waiting.
I've told you, just my opinion. Ho hum.

No you haven't. You've accused me of something, You can't back it up. An opinion must be based on something, so what do you base this accusation on? Don't you have the courage of your convictions?

Please tell us all why you specifically call me a "chav luvva". We're waiting.

Sponsored Links
No you haven't. You've accused me of something, You can't back it up. An opinion must be based on something, so what do you base this accusation on? Don't you have the courage of your convictions?

Please tell us all why you specifically call me a "chav luvva". We're waiting.
Who is "we"? I specifically called you a chav luvva because I thought it would wind you up.
Feck me, was I bang on the money!

Same reason I call you Whitespittle.

Same reason I call you Froth Chops.

You need to keep calm boyo and stop dithering.

Now then, do you think the findings were wrong? Can you show us where?( us being the same as your "we")

Sponsored Links
Come on. Whitespittle, as you know is just a purile, juvenile play on words. Chav luvva is very specific.

If you accuse someone of something, are you saying that you don't know why you accused them? Am I a chav luvva, or not?

Let's have the reasoning. Why chav luvva?

It's all to do with cultural differences, as you all well know.

What cultural differences? How does it apply to me.

Maybe if nosey doesn't have the backbone to back up his accusations, you can help shed some light.

(P.S. You've just been thanked by someone who is always belittling those who thank others.)

What. All of them?
Dunno. Seems like a good place to start.
So, all white paedos focus on all children who are unable to speak. Hmm, an interesting hypothesis!
I thought that I'd use the Whitespittle way. Not very convincing though I have to admit.

So, now you're saying it's my fault that you write complete shoite. Hmm. You're starting to go from looking stupid to pathetic.

And I'm still waiting to know why "chav luvva" specifically applies to me. Surely you know?

Come on Boyo, stop dithering.

Gentlemen, please!!

Personally I'm well into chavs and think they're pretty fit and up for "it", but I suspect this doesn't help this thread much.

I suppose that one has to wonder whether the significant discrepancy in the reporting of paedo rings (and presumably crime stats) is simply down to paranoid media journalists.

PS - I admit I've had a few gin and tonics tonight after an onerous day at work, so, sorry if I'm talking more drivel than normal.

It's all to do with cultural differences, as you all well know.

What cultural differences? How does it apply to me.

Maybe if nosey doesn't have the backbone to back up his accusations, you can help shed some light.

(P.S. You've just been thanked by someone who is always belittling those who thank others.)

Good point. Thwanking as he calls it, subtle, not.

Sponsored Links
Back