asian kids

Sponsored Links
OK - if the "english" (whatever curious concept of "peoples" that is) really didn't want anything to do with johny foreigner, then maybe it would have been an idea not to spend the last few hundred years sticking it's nose into other countries and pillaging them for their wares whilst offering them membership of the good ol' British Empire.

As it is, as ye sow so shall ye reap.

So bear in mind that your heritage includes significant input from other countries and their cultures.

Colonialism? I don't deny the crimes of Colonialism for a minute. I'd like to ask you a question, how long do former colonial countries have to be punished for? How long do we have to have our identity erased for? Is there any end limit to it in your eyes, or is it at the point of complete negation? Why is it only former European colonist countries that are forced to embrace mass-immigration and multiculturalism?

One of the largest and longest severing empires was the Turkish empire, does Turkey have to endure this? Do we say to Turkey, you must have your identity erased as well for punishment for the past?

Sponsored Links
Dextraneous";p="3156953 said:
OK - if the "english" (whatever curious concept of "peoples" that is) quote]

The English are made up from a few northern European tribes, namely the Angles and Saxons, whom arrived over a thousand years ago. They interbred with each other, and the native Britons, to create a homogeneous white race called the English.

Depends what you call a few.

We, who were here before that were also white.
Can't stand those Vikings and worst of all the French Vikings, the bloody Normans.

'Twas nice here before they arrived.

I am disappointed by members who really can't be bothered to look at ALL sides before writing. India is the biggest so-called democracy. Who made it so ? Who gave the world rail ? Who gave the these countries law and order ? Being swamped by ungrateful pests who are not conquerors or contributors, display their contempt by not speaking our language and displaying contempt at every opportunity, must be repatriated. Savages that have no place in western idealism must leave

My history may be a little fuzzy on a Monday morning with only half a cup of office-grade coffee inside me, but didnt we Brits ask / encourage members of our former colonies to migrate to Britain at the end of the war and do all the menial jobs the native Brits didn't feel like doing?

My history may be a little fuzzy on a Monday morning with only half a cup of office-grade coffee inside me, but didnt we Brits ask / encourage members of our former colonies to migrate to Britain at the end of the war and do all the menial jobs the native Brits didn't feel like doing?

We did indeed, because we needed them due to the consequences of our 'winning' the war.

There it should have ended. In my opinion, we should welcome immigrants only if they are of benefit to our country. Nothing wrong with that; Australia, the US and other such sensible countries do it to their advantage.

Unfortunately, Broken Britain seems to want to 'feed the world' (as Saint Bob would have it). Rather short-sighted of us, though, because the more we give the poorer we become and the eventual outcome will be our holding out our own begging bowl to other nations who are better off than us, a possible example being India which is presently on the up-and-up.

Yes, I'm afraid this once proud country has had it, and no-one's fault but our own.

It wouldn't surprise you to know that ethnic Brits are now the minority in Birmingham (2011 Census)....as well as London and the city of Leicester.

That's not true, at least not true for Leicester.

45% of people living in Leicester are UK white. The next biggest group is Indian and British born Indian at 28%.

UK white may not have an overall majority in Leicester but its is still the majority ethnic background.

Depends what you call a few.

We, who were here before that were also white.
Can't stand those Vikings and worst of all the French Vikings, the bloody Normans.

'Twas nice here before they arrived.

"The numbers of invaders were in fact few — mostly only in the tens of thousands and, crucially, all of the invaders’ origins were limited to northern Europe. This is supported fully by up-to-date genetic evidence in the book Four Flags: The Indigenous People of Great Britain by Arthur Kemp.

Kemp presents genetic evidence proving that the vast majority of British people have ancestors going back 12,000 years when haplogroups R1b, I and R1a spread northwards. British people with the R1b1 DNA haplotypes have on average a 74 percent homogeneity, with the remainder coming from countries just across the sea.

Historical records offer proof as well: The Romans invaded in AD 43 with an army of 40–45,000 men but only 16,000 legionaries were stationed here afterwards.

Estimates for the population at that time are around 1.5 million; therefore, the effect of this invasion was one to two percent.

“In the sixth century the Anglo-Saxon element in the population of Britain amounted to no more than fifty to a hundred thousand”. Therefore, the Anglo-Saxon contribution would be somewhere between three and six percent. DNA evidence shows that the R1a Haplogroup for Anglo-Saxons in England is 4.5 percent, a remarkable correlation.

Between 789–1104 AD, the Vikings were known for their ferocious attacks on villages but only small numbers actually settled. War bands were tiny: “from seven to thirty-five a band and above three dozen an army”.

After the Norman Conquest, William, Duke of Normandy, dismissed his mercenaries and nearly all returned to France. “The probability is that the Continental settlement did not involve more than 10,000 people — and perhaps as few as 5,000”.

The Flemish and Walloons came from what is now Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxemburg and parts of northern France and Germany. About 16,000 were recorded in 1440, which was less than one percent. The population at the time was estimated between two and 2.5 million, and had diminished as a result of the Black Death."

The people of the British Isles have been indigenous peoples for far longer than many other nations who are already classified as "indigenous" by the United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues.

(from a history forum)

• Thanks
Reactions: hi1
It wouldn't surprise you to know that ethnic Brits are now the minority in Birmingham (2011 Census)....as well as London and the city of Leicester.

45% of people living in Leicester are UK white. The next biggest group is Indian and British born Indian at 28%.

UK white may not have an overall majority in Leicester but its is still the majority ethnic background.

...but collectively, 55 per-cent of the people living in Leicester are immigrants...

I was never particularly good at maths, but I thought that 45% was a minority. 51% would be a majority.

Today: London, Birmingham, Leicester, Bradford. Tomorrow: Britain.

I put a piece in here and it wasn't entered. I also thanked Chaser for his excellent piece. Somebody is up to no good

Sponsored Links
Back