Astra Zeneca

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep perfectly safe .This advanced process of fast tracking vaccines with the new technology just look at how many new vaccines there has been in the past 4 years as a result of it
There is ?
oh and then there is ?
not forgetting ?
Oh yeah none in the proceeding 4 years

In English this time, if you would be so kind (y)

Sponsored Links
Could you point to control group studies that prove this random figure rather than a hypothesis?

How many millions are you talking about?
you cant use a a control group during a pandemic you absolute muppet

but you can use modelling to show the numbers

In English this time, if you would be so kind (y)
pretty simple name one more vaccine that has came to market since 2020 i mean this new tech cuts down the years/decades to mere months for a vaccine to be developed

Sponsored Links
yep perfectly safe .This advanced process of fast tracking vaccines with the new technology just look at how many new vaccines there has been in the past 4 years as a result of it
There is ?
oh and then there is ?
not forgetting ?
Oh yeah none in the proceeding 4 years
I am sorry you are so fick you cant understand the vaccine was able to be brought into use faster because:

1) there was a large cohort of infected people
2) the different phases of the testing were able to be done concurrently
3) the manufacture of the vaccine was being built whilst testing was done
4) there was a global pandemic on and govt funded the development whether it was going to work or not

geez you conspiracy theorists have a total inability to make use of a brain

MAY .
so pure guess work and modelling
Not really as they can compare infection rates which they have always done. What helps that. Well we are all test rats running around in an environment and that is random as are the infections.

Modelling used, no. Statistics used, yes.

pretty simple name one more vaccine that has came to market since 2020 i mean this new tech cuts down the years/decades to mere months for a vaccine to be developed

Guy on the radio this very week, his terminal cancer diagnosis is no longer so iirc, due to mrna vaccine-based treatment. Progress.

Do you benefit from modern treatments, or do you still keep eye of newt for whatever ailment happens upon you?

Of course it isn't. None are. In fact, nothing in life ever is.

You weigh up the risks and takes your choice.
Would this be the "gut feeling" that you often spout at others as having /using. (try not to reply with "follow the science" its very boring and lazy of you )
I wasn't told the risks though was I to be able to weigh any up - I was told repeatedly it was safe. Seems my "gut feeling" was correct in not trusting it after all.

Would this be the "gut feeling" that you often spout at others as having /using. (try not to reply with "follow the science" its very boring and lazy of you )
I wasn't told the risks though was I to be able to weigh any up - I was told repeatedly it was safe. Seems my "gut feeling" was correct in not trusting it after all.
I was given a fact sheet before I had my 1st vaccine. I'm quite sure everybody else had them too.

I love the people saying they would take the risk of not having the vaccine. A worldwide epidemic that nobody was fully aware of all its implications and risks, and yet we have a few brave souls (wise after the event of course) that knew better than all the science worldwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back