How did you feel in the days after you took the Astra Zeneca vaccination?

I have just had my second Pfizer a couple of hours ago, first in the queue post lunchtime. I barely felt it go in - I'll report any after effects, if there are any.

I had a prescription to collect from the local chemists and they offered me a free 'linear' covid test kit, two per week - report if any show positive. SWMBO as been using them for several weeks, given to her by the school she works at.

Almost at the 12 weeks for me, last Friday and two days ago. Zero side effects, zero arm pain and now I cannot even find the spot where it went in. I chose my right arm both times, because I've had a frozen right shoulder for the past 15 months and didn't want a sore left. After the jab, my shoulder has been noticeably better than it has been for quite some while, such that I am busy this morning cleaning our windows.

Sponsored Links
Had my 2nd jab yesterday.

Not feeling anything bad yet.

A bit of a sore arm yesterday but nothing today.

Because I have suffered Anaphylaxis in the past, I have to wait 30 minutes and be observed to check I am OK.

Funnily enough the doc in charge of that yesterday was my own GP.

He told me that they are now being advised to warn people to look out for bruising around the jab site and any stubborn headaches around day 4+.

He said this was only after the second jab, there were no issues with the first Oxford jab and it only affects women.

But I have since read a healthy male has died of a clot after the first jab.

Wendy had her booster on Saturday - on a Saturday in case she had after effects, it wouldn't involve her missing work today, Monday. She had almost zero effect from the two Az's, but now the surgery are giving the Pz as the booster. It completely wiped her out for the entire following day, Sunday. I left her in bed, undisturbed until 6pm. She said she had been sick during the night only wanted a cup of tea when she finally got up, but was back to near normal for work this morning, but a bit achy.

I had a bit of a brief reaction to my Wednesday's syringe injection of IV iron, on Thursday afternoon.

Yeah, my booster knocked me out. Arm didn't hurt so much, other bits did. All good though, means your immune system is working overtime to make you stronger.

Sponsored Links
Some of the adverse reactions...

Ear wax

flatulence

sleepiness

lack of sleepiness

breast sensitivity

Which of these do you know were not caused by the vaccine, and which do you know were caused by the vaccine?

Which of these do you know were not caused by the vaccine, and which do you know were caused by the vaccine?

It is awfully difficult to be certain which adverse symptoms are and are not due to having had a vaccine, but perhaps due to some other malady. From memory, I had zero symptoms after any of my three so far, just a little pain at the seat of the injection.

Some of the adverse reactions...

HOME | theysayitsrare

Another highly authoritative medical website.

It's amazing how many people at the same time know nobody at all to have died of covid, but yet know loads of people with serious health problems.
And yet, more people have died of covid than have exhibited serous side effects.

Also, all of these problems are also caused by covid.

Anyway, we've done all this before, and the medical stats say that the vaccine is about 700 times safer than covid. So, take your chances.

the vaccine is about 700 times safer than covid.

Depends how you determine 'safer', safer as in illness or safer as in the risk of dying as a result of the jab or covid. For most sensible individuals, the choice is perfectly obvious and it is as I expected - rapidly becoming the best financial choice too.

Both. Less chance of dying, less chance of getting long covid.

After the first jab I went straight to the pub and had 12 pints, no after effects at all, after the second jab, went to the pub and had 12 pints, no after affects. Had the Moderna booster, bit of a sore arm, still went to the pub but only had nine pints.

Sponsored Links
Back